Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Season Ticket waiting list

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well I never. You have just learned me what Blighty actually means, I didnt realise it referred to the UK/Britain, thought it meant come back to somewhere.

Tread carefully or Theresa May will deport you.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Tread carefully or Theresa May will deport you.

Wouldn't happen in Germany

She couldnt deport me, my paper work is in order I am on the Albion database which proves I was a resident when we were at Withdean. Unless some moron decided that that piece of crucial information wouldnt be needed in years to come. But PB, I know there's a waiting list but my dad was a season ticket holder at Gillingham and still has a piece of turf in his garden from the Goldstone

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Not surprised as sure many on list only interested in Premier League and as yet not guaranteed. If Stoke and Southampton win there next games sure it could get to 3000 on list before the 800 are sold.

As I understand it the list is almost entirely Chelsea supporters so it all depends on whether they are good again next season as well as us still being there

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am a bit confused....I assumed my ST/payments would roll over unless I opted out. I seem to recall receiving a letter about this some time ago, but I would have binned it so could be wrong....

I think you’ll find you’re already paying for next season. The first instalment was taken this month.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
We moved seats in the North Stand for next season and when I asked about two together I was told there was only a couple of them available in the whole stand but lots of single seats
I reckon people are wanting to sit next to mates and are now happy to buy them when they go on general sale to get there seats together instead of getting a ST
Baffles me why the club don't just shove people along to create pairs. Not rocket science and would help out a fair few

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Surprised to receive this email today. Anyone else reached purchase time quicker than they might have been expecting?

Following strong season ticket renewals, a small number of Brighton & Hove Albion season tickets will be made available to those on the waiting list for the 2018/19 season.

As a supporter on the waiting list between numbers 1,000-1750, you are entitled to purchase a season ticket for the new season – please check the dates below for your on-sale date.

Your position on the waiting list is 1253

Position on waiting list On Sale From Last Purchase Date

1-1150 9am, Monday 23 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1151-1300 9am, Tuesday 24 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1301-1450 9am, Wednesday 25 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1451-1600 9am, Thursday 26 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

1601-1750 9am, Friday 27 April - 5pm, Tuesday 8 May

You can purchase your season ticket online at seagullstickets.com/subscriptions or by calling the Albion Booking Line on 0844 327 1901*. We would recommend booking online where you can select your seat from the full seating plan and you can also opt to pay by Direct Debit or by credit/debit card – please note phone lines are expected to be extremely busy.

To book online, you will need to log in with your unique fan number shown at the top of this email. Please note if you wish to pay by Direct Debit spread over 10 monthly instalments from June to March, you must have a bank account registered to the name and address of the person logged in.

Season ticket sales have been capped in order to ensure Albion can accommodate up to 3,000 visiting supporters, and also ensure a good number of matchday tickets are available at most home matches, for fans unable to commit to a season ticket.

Prices for new season tickets represent a small increase on the price paid by renewing season-ticket holders. Full details of pricing and benefits can be found here.

The way I see it, large numbers of 'fans' on the list probably not taking the opportunity up just yet until they know for certain what league we're in next season. Sad but unfortunately true.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The way I see it, large numbers of 'fans' on the list probably not taking the opportunity up just yet until they know for certain what league we're in next season. Sad but unfortunately true.

Not sure that's the case.

I don't know if there's an earlier window than the one I'm (my son) is in, but the timelines seem to make it imperative that you move fast if you want to have a chance of getting a seat in a desirable area (in my case, close to the 2 I already have). You snooze, you lose.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Not sure that's the case.

I don't know if there's an earlier window than the one I'm (my son) is in, but the timelines seem to make it imperative that you move fast if you want to have a chance of getting a seat in a desirable area (in my case, close to the 2 I already have). You snooze, you lose.

I'm in the same boat as you, currently sit with a mate in East Upper, and now my 7 year old's turn has come up on the waiting list a conundrum awaits, as imagine a block of 3 seats together is going to be tricky in either east or west..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Presumably there is a process for getting seats together when the member being offered the seat is a junior?

I would imagine the Family area has quite a big turnover comparatively, as youngsters reach 18, and have to go elsewhere.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I would imagine the Family area has quite a big turnover comparatively, as youngsters reach 18, and have to go elsewhere.

I'm not sure that's the case is it and the issue I have now trying to get a seat there with my son... There are a bunch of hairy arsed 18 year olds in the family stand that qualified as a child when the stadium opened that seem to be sitting tight to their seats now... do the club have T&C's to say they have to relocate when they 'come of age'??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not sure that's the case is it and the issue I have now trying to get a seat there with my son... There are a bunch of hairy arsed 18 year olds in the family stand that qualified as a child when the stadium opened that seem to be sitting tight to their seats now... do the club have T&C's to say they have to relocate when they 'come of age'??

As I understand it, yes. Adults can only go in the Family stand when accompanied by a child. 18 year olds are adults.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Friends of mine have just moved into a block of 4 seats in the family stand as a result of exactly this. Think when moving out of the family stands in a big block you don't have much choice where you go but are at the top of the seat moves list.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

https://seagullstickets.com/documents/pdf/1718/ST1718_FAQs.pdf

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 13.36.48.png

That said I see season ticket holders in the family stand all the time that never have kids with them. Not sure what that is all about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here