Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
For wages, it's a gamble worth taking.
Can be a excellent player IF he wants to be

Tbf I think AA is worth a gamble - and he will without doubt get goals. I do think that Chamakah (sp) is shot though - and I believe most of your fans do. You can admit it & don't have to bang the palace drum (pun intended) on every post here chap..

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I was winding the Nigel up mate - don't do many aways myself these days - just a reminder they gained 10k after their lucky promotion after 2 yrs of accusing us of the same thing when we finally got a stadium (yes the irony and yes they're not comparable...)
Fair enough mate :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nibble nibble Nigel :lol:

Nah I can't afford the time or money for away days these days mate - family stuff more important now :thumbsup:

Ask mum and dad for more pocket money then .

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I was winding the Nigel up mate - don't do many aways myself these days - just a reminder they gained 10k after their lucky promotion after 2 yrs of accusing us of the same thing when we finally got a stadium (yes the irony and yes they're not comparable...)

But you got an extra 20k

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ask mum and dad for more pocket money then .

Says the boy with how many posts in BHA's forum..?

But you got an extra 20k

Not really comparable is it. Not had a ground of this size ever. You all said the attendances would be halved after the first season - constantly wrong u lot & moving the goalposts. Plus ours wasn't the result of prem lg...

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Says the boy with how many posts in BHA's forum..?

Not really comparable is it. Not had a ground of this size ever. You all said the attendances would be halved after the first season - constantly wrong u lot & moving the goalposts. Plus ours wasn't the result of prem lg...
Isnit it half already with no shows? Certainly looked that way on Friday, plus your 5 year deals will run out before next season, you'd better hope you get promotion or there will be a lot of those not renewed.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
But you got an extra 20k

Bigger club (innit). A Premier League hosting Amex would need another three tiers to meet the supply from all the plastics and JCLs. We've already made provision for when Man Utd come to town, with specially marked coach bays for the Hastings Reds, The West Norwood Stretford Enders and The Thornton Heath Red Devils.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A point away to Swansea and a couple more come scurrying over to this thread.

2 more wins and it'll be swamped with those who never doubted palace staying in Premier League.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Isnit it half already with no shows? Certainly looked that way on Friday
No :shrug:

plus your 5 year deals will run out before next season, you'd better hope you get promotion or there will be a lot of those not renewed.
You're talking about the 1901 club, right? That's a small percentage of the overall crowd.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Isnit it half already with no shows? Certainly looked that way on Friday, plus your 5 year deals will run out before next season, you'd better hope you get promotion or there will be a lot of those not renewed.

Wrong again - they're already done I think. And that's 1901 75% renewed I think - fantastic. Didn't look great in tv but camera is in west and that's the most full. Palace were one of the clubs to start the false pretendance think so don't you can say much there. It was first noted on here when our safety office confirmed the 2 attendances at Selhurst for our away league game in 2012 I think - confirming there were 11.9k palace in the actual home end for the first game there v us in about 7 years am or whatever it was...

Every time you palace try to have a pop about something on here, there's always a reply to make palace look worse :lol:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Wrong again - they're already done I think. And that's 1901 75% renewed I think - fantastic. Didn't look great in tv but camera is in west and that's the most full. Palace were one of the clubs to start the false pretendance think so don't you can say much there. It was first noted on here when our safety office confirmed the 2 attendances at Selhurst for our away league game in 2012 I think - confirming there were 11.9k palace in the actual home end for the first game there v us in about 7 years am or whatever it was...

Every time you palace try to have a pop about something on here, there's always a reply to make palace look worse :lol:

Can you give us a source for that, because its not true.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Not that I really care about attandace figures, but that 11.9 figure is just made up. I was at the game and it was pretty full.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Source? Or just plain crap?

The fact that TB didn't build a 24k Stadium ( as it was when it opened) on a whim should give someone with even your ridiculously jaundiced opinions just a small clue as to our fanbase. Bored with explaining about the restrictions of Withdean.. You'd have to be thick to need it explaining again.

Last edited:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
The fact that TB didn't build a 24k ( as it was when it opened) on a whim should give someone with even your ridiculously jaundiced opinions just a small clue as to our fanbase. Bored with explaining about the restrictions of Withdean.. You'd have to be thick to need it explaining again.

So no source then, thanks.

Liars.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here