Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Most Coventry fans think they're going to get absolutely battered on Saturday

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
They don't seem a happy bunch !! Plenty saying they should rest key players and concentrate on the league. Who says the magic of the cup is dead !!??

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I follow League Two very closely and those three teams they lost to are probably the hardest (bar Luton) to play on current form, especially Accrington so I think they're not to be underestimated.

Over 28,000 in their last home game! Incredible.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I follow League Two very closely and those three teams they lost to are probably the hardest (bar Luton) to play on current form, especially Accrington so I think they're not to be underestimated.

Over 28,000 in their last home game! Incredible.

Decent, but wasn't it a quid a ticket community day?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Naylor talking about 11 changes , that stat will give them a boost but amazing to think of the team we can still put out.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
One of the contributory factors to their variable form seems to be not keeping a consistent side but they have a couple of good strikers and they are very very direct. Certainly not to be discounted.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Don't think we're the sort of side to batter another. Will probably get to around 3-0 relatively easy then massively take the foot off the accelerator.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we survive in the PL, this could be the last chance we get to see some players.

Be nice if Jurgen has a decent game too.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Most Coventry fans think they're going to get absolutely battered on Saturday

FFS, wish i didnt know this, now im nervous.
Bloody FA CUP........surprising you when you least expect it.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
No room for complacency. If we show the right attitude we can take care of business. Any slacking then a fired up Cov could get a shock. They bossed Stoke when they beat them, very impressive I thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here