• IMG_1628.JPG
    IMG_1628.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 497
Last edited:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
That’s where we are looking at as one of my lads was in Block C today
Block H is very child friendly and I get tuts and dirty looks for every F##k I throw at the opposition and it’s a bit of a library that end

In defence of H.. (although i can't speak for seats 434 and up) but 433 and lower (and certainly rows V and up) good Anglo saxon language is commonplace..!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I guess some of the increase is attributed to a increase in travel costs?

I think with the recen focus on what fans pay to attend football games, few clubs will raise prices this year.

No doubt the club will spin this as prices staying the same, which they will be for a good number, so not really spin.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Very disappointing that they are increasing prices. Especially with the extra money received this season and the fact we might be playing in the Championship next season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Zone A has gone from £395 (I think) to £515 since the Amex opened. Simply not good enough imo. Very disappointing the way it’s ‘only x%’ each year, but then it all adds up. Shame.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Zone A has gone from £395 (I think) to £515 since the Amex opened. Simply not good enough imo. Very disappointing the way it’s ‘only x%’ each year, but then it all adds up. Shame.

If your £395 figure is correct (and I think you’re right) that’s an increase of just over 30% since the opening 2011/12 season.
With the amount of TV money slushing around in the PL now, it’s a bit unforgivable that the club is proposing an increase.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If your £395 figure is correct (and I think you’re right) that’s an increase of just over 30% since the opening 2011/12 season.

Double average RPI per year over the last seven years which is 14.14%

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
With the amount of TV money slushing around in the PL now, it’s a bit unforgivable that the club is proposing an increase.

Yeh I agree. My wages have gone up 0% since then. Just a bit of a piss take but cest la vie...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The % increase is greater since we moved to The Amex than my pension increase I believe but I am not complaining as I get great enjoyment from it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here