Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Clearly lacking in ambition if he'd rather go to the six-fingered freaks than come here, either that or has serious self doubt over his own ability.
What will be will be and all that, sure there's plenty of players out there for that sort of money that'd want to play for us.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
£1 to £2 million to cover development costs is more like a fee I would pay, plus a £1 million extra for one good season with Brentford two years ago (and Judge did nearly as well when Pritchard was gone).

Well you put up the 3M that you are prepared to pay and I'm sure Tone will cover the difference

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Yes it's true there is speculation, but not true it came from the Argus. Moose (Talksport) tweeted this more than SEVEN HOURS ago.

Attachments

• moose.JPG
    moose.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 720

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] - can you vet new accounts today (if this goes belly up) to ensure we don't get too many gloating Narrich fans?

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
I'm not giving up. Didn't he reject Burnley and they would offer him more money than us and Norwich.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Good news is we all know who the first goal scorer will be when we play them - get your money on now ffs

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Nobody knows how this will quite pan out but we do still have a few aces up our sleeve. Firstly, Barber's link with Spurs which may have a bearing on how Spurs respond if an illegal approach was made. Secondly, we have already agreed a fee with Spurs and terms with the player. Thirdly, Pritchard knows Hughton having worked with him before. Hopefully that was a good relationship.

It could still turn sour though!!!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Nobody knows how this will quite pan out but we do still have a few aces up our sleeve. Firstly, Barber's link with Spurs which may have a bearing on how Spurs respond if an illegal approach was made. Secondly, we have already agreed a fee with Spurs and terms with the player. Thirdly, Pritchard knows Hughton having worked with him before. Hopefully that was a good relationship.

It could still turn sour though!!!

When did Pritchard previously work with Hughton?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Agent: Norwich have shown an interest, let's weigh up our options before doing the deal.
Pritchard: But the deal is as good as done, I like the place, the potential, the manager, this is a club going places
Agent: But you would be silly not to consider al the options.
Pritchard: if that's what you want, I'll talk to them and see what they say, but I'm pretty sure my minds made up.
Agent: Fair enough, but let's at least see what Norwich have to offer.

4 hours later...

Agent: what are your thoughts? Norwich can offer you a better weekly wage
Pritchard: Maybe, but the facilities, the manager and the ambition at Brighton appeal to me more
Agent: You're choice, I'll get is back to Brighton and get the deal signed.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The originial source was, I think, the chap at Talk Sport. He does appear to be a friend of the player. I'm guessing he got a text or a call.

Was surprised how many were having a pop about Moose's credentials earlier in the thread. He's not always the first, but has good BHA info normally. He's also good friends with a certain Albion 'Insider'. I had no doubt there was interest from Norwich when he'd tweeted that. I doubt it was the player himself letting the journo know though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here