Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

El Clasico - Official Match Thread

RyFish

Dec 6, 2011
Fantastic game. Madrid have just left the La Liga title race very slightly open.

Really? I was very disappointed by it. Neymar was poor, Suarez wasn't at the races (missed a sitter first half) and Messi wasn't at his best. Bale was anonymous and Ronaldo subdued. The only interesting thing was how on earth so few cards were actually shown, given the number of fouls. Ramos was VERY lucky to stay on as long as he did.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I watched in a bar over in Spain and the locals were going mad for it, every tackle every decision they up out of there seats shouting gesturing, hate to think what they would have been like if the game had been a good one, I found it very dull.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Really? I was very disappointed by it. Neymar was poor, Suarez wasn't at the races (missed a sitter first half) and Messi wasn't at his best. Bale was anonymous and Ronaldo subdued. The only interesting thing was how on earth so few cards were actually shown, given the number of fouls. Ramos was VERY lucky to stay on as long as he did.

Same, no doubt glimpses of great technique and skill, but generally a slow and interrupted by an ever ending desire to cheat the referee and get an opponent sent off.

Compare with the Liverpool Tottenham game, I have to say that was far more exciting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here