Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal away 1st October - ticket availability

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I am Block 20 and just took whatever was going.

My heart was racing at the thought of getting a ticket and I wish I had slowed down and got 23.

What seat are you? Block 20 is pretty good if you have a low number seat. Mine is on the side more or less directly in line with the goal post. Good spot.

Last edited:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Still no Watford points added to mine and my sons accounts. Stops me buying tomorrow but I guess you needed enough points before Watford. Oh well at least on TV.

One of my friends needed the Watford points in order to get his Arsenal ticket, and they were on there this morning, allowing it to be bought.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
20 - 7
21 - 0
22 - 0
23 - 518
Disabled - 29

Total - 554 @16:50

Does this more or less tie in with the club setting the first wave at the top 3000 points holders (with something a bit under 20% deciding not to buy tickets so far) ? Feels about right to me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Does this more or less tie in with the club setting the first wave at the top 3000 points holders (with something a bit under 20% deciding not to buy tickets so far) ? Feels about right to me.

Give or take I think so, yes. I just think the number of tickets put on sale today was a fair bit less than 3,000 due to those that the club have held back for staff and partners etc.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I think there were actually less than 3,000 tickets on sale (or so Bozza said). Even so, I'm surprised there are only 500 or so tickets left,

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Give or take I think so, yes. I just think the number of tickets put on sale today was a fair bit less than 3,000 due to those that the club have held back for staff and partners etc.

True, forgot about that......probably included in calcs though. It's a useful guide to the to thresholds though......can probably expect most of the 'big' games to be similar (but the value will obviously creep up as further points are added)

Annoyingly one of the 15% myself this time ☹️

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I'm resigned now to not going. I miss out on tomorrow's threshold by 10 points.

The problem is that it just puts me further back and increasingly unlikely to get any away tickets.

I'm missing out on tomorrow's threshold by 1 point. **** SAKE!

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

I assume that a number of these may well trickle out over the coming weeks for those who missed out today or tomorrow, if they keep their eye on the ticketing site.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Its painful isn't it, I was 3 short but, Leicester, Barnet and Watford and taken me back over. You really need to do Bournemouth away in the cup if they offer loyalty points.

I'm going to have to. It'll be a nice little trip.

Situations like this make me feel concerned about getting tickets for Palace, Liverpool & Spurs.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

el punal

Yes they went on at 9. Would be useful for the club to let people know when they are applied so they are aware when they can buy.

They do. I asked a few weeks back and the loyalty points are awarded AFTER the match (that you've purchased tickets for) is played. Generally that would be the next working day, so normally for a Saturday game it will added to your total on the following Monday. Use that process as a rule of thumb and you should be ok.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I'm going to have to. It'll be a nice little trip.

Situations like this make me feel concerned about getting tickets for Palace, Liverpool & Spurs.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it will carry 5-10 points - you will have to wait for the info to appear on the ticket site - although just realised the league away game only carried 5 points

el punal

You're forgetting Wembley!

I've seen every game the Albion have played on that site (obviously all in the old stadium), but very much doubt I'll be there this time. My wife says it doesn't matter as it's only a league game......

I think you should take your wife to one side and give her a severe talking to! punish:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
It's sold out already. I need to get organised if I'm seriously thinking about picking up points.

No the cup game on the following Tuesday tickets haven't gone on sale yet. But it may not carry Loyalty Points - just before the sale the info doc will go up on the ticket site. May be worth a trip to Boscombe and Dean Court on a Tuesday night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here