Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atletico De Madrid friendly at the Amex?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Sorry - but the risk of being totally flamed I think this is ridiculous.

I logged on half an hour ago, to be told the wait was 8 minutes and am still waiting although I am reliably told the waiting time is only 4 minutes!

As I season ticket holder, why can't the club just hold my seats for a set period and allow me to buy them after which they can released? Some of us can't just logon at 9 in the morning or sit in front of a computer for an hour with misinformed messages about waiting times.

Rubbish.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005

I logged on half an hour ago, to be told the wait was 8 minutes and am still waiting although I am reliably told the waiting time is only 4 minutes!

As I season ticket holder, why can't the club just hold my seats for a set period and allow me to buy them after which they can released? Some of us can't just logon at 9 in the morning or sit in front of a computer for an hour with misinformed messages about waiting times.

Rubbish.

Because not all seats are on sale.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Rubbish.
And what about the season ticket holders in stands which are not open ?

Which seats do they buy while they wait ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Rubbish.

You could have entered your email address and then returned when notified it was your turn...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Finally made it to the front of the queue (after ridiculously inaccurate time estimates, as [MENTION=24109]Lower West Stander[/MENTION] says).

Hardly any tickets have been bought yet and with both upper tiers and a big section of the South Stand not for sale, there seems little need to panic and buy now. As such, like thousands in front of me it seems, I'll leave it for now!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Rubbish.

And even of you are a ST and have logged in just before 9 to actually have the best chance of getting your usual seats, the system falls over and you can't get your usual seats anyway.
I would have thought that the club would have realised by now that the one way that is to guarantee upsetting fans is ticket issues, but we seem to have a ticket issue far too often.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Logged in at 9.50. 3,777 ahead of me at the time and about 20 minutes wait predicted. Scary process at point of sale as it didn't let me pick my block and choose seats for interminable time. When it did, most of W1G unavailable/sold except for me and the other 2 Earle's usual STs. Bought successfully plus car park, but bit of a panic as I struggled to match my email address due to iPad insisting on a capital letter at the beginning. But hey ho, system worked and so did I for most of the 50 minutes it took me!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If anyone gets on to the parking page and only gets the option to renew your parking ST you need to refresh a couple of times and the Atletico game appears.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I got a ticket near the home dugout - generally speaking, is it ok to get autographs, or do you get told to keep your distance?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Been waiting for 30 mins, can't believe there are still 4,397 in front of me. Waiting time has fluctuated from 34 mins to 4 mins and back up to 24 mins. It was easier to get Villa tickets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here