Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Man up, Man.

Yeah. It's just that the same scumbags will travel down from Sarf London, having got away with what they did last week and try it again. I want the police to treat them like it's 1984 and anyone that pipes up giving them verbal, gets a baton right on their head.

Sussex Police treated them like adults last week and in return they wanted to replicate 'the bad old days'. No second chances.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If they give us 4500 tickets, in the interest of segregation, would it be better to give us the stand that runs the length of the pitch ?

Cracking idea, your lot can be in the lower half of the stand, and we can be in the upper with fire extinguishers :rolleyes:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If they give us 4500 tickets, in the interest of segregation, would it be better to give us the stand that runs the length of the pitch ?

I used to love it at Orient whenever they gave us the main stand opposite the dugouts. Would have been seriously peed off if I was a STH there though.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Cracking idea, your lot can be in the lower half of the stand, and we can be in the upper with fire extinguishers :rolleyes:

You could just throw your wet knickers at us .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I feel the opposite mate. The only thing that should mean a lot less aggro is a Sunday noon kick-off.

Yes, that would be fine.

I suspect the OB will be all over this...hopfully...this time.

And tomorrow I may sober up and think....WTF was I thinking....:laugh:

:facepalm::thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why should decent fans be treated that way . Overkill in the extreme .

If someone shits in the hot tub you have to change the water.

In which case a few nice little rubber ducks may go down the plug hole too....

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
However many tickets they get, the AU should be barred, either by us or preferably by Palace. There is no way those bellends should be anywhere the stadium. Sunday lunchtime kick-off also essential

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I think I've just woken up in an alternate universe and found that the Albion are playing Crystal Palace in the next round of the cup.
I'm seeing [MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] strutting his stuff with his weasel beard, [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] in the guise of a 1970s Open University advert, [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] throwing peanuts at a certain groover grandad, a spotty faced mod________(insert any one you like) all wearing red flares.
Woah man :lolol:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Embarrassing bedwetting on here. All because 30 bellends set off some smoke and a couple of bangers.

.............. and about 250 thugs stormed the turnstiles and got in without tickets, hundreds of fans were turned away for safety reasons, two stewards were hospitalised and others needed treatment............. and who pays for the enormous police presence if it is not the club. As we were leaving the stadium last tuesday night, I had to say I have never seen as many police vehicles in one place at one time before, including Kent Police vans, and no doubt from other counties as well.

And I'm not bedwetting. I will be there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here