Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mourinho

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Crass timing. No class!

Can't stand their Manager but even he deserves better. No class whatsoever and shows what is wrong with football. Manager wins FA Cup and immediately gets sacked. You couldn't make it up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think they have announced this officially. It's been leaked.

This. There has not yet (yet!) been confirmation or an official announcement. But both Sky and BBC are reporting that they believe it will happen at some point in this coming week.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I don't think they have announced this officially. It's been leaked.

Well, no and yes. It's reported on the BBC which means they wouldn't carry it unless it had been "unofficially" confirmed by official Man Utd sources. It's come from the top of the club.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
It's going to be a humdinger of a season starting in August With Mo,Pep and Conte.Sadly however back to normal and big money winning the league.

As for Mo,has been average in his last 6 seasons.3 at Real and 3 at Chelsea.I'm not sure Man U is the right club for him.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
He is the manager they should've appointed 3 years ago when Sir Alex retired

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
It's going to be a humdinger of a season starting in August With Mo,Pep and Conte.Sadly however back to normal and big money winning the league.

As for Mo,has been average in his last 6 seasons.3 at Real and 3 at Chelsea.I'm not sure Man U is the right club for him.

Thank-You.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Never lasts more than 3 seasons , it'll all end in tears as it always does with him

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

Wouldn't it be lovely if Leicester beat them all again?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I am sure his bank balance won't mind, it will be interesting if Mourinho gets this so badly wrong as he did at Chelsea as could define his career as a manager

I have a feeling that Mourinho is going to do very well at United, the only reason that he failed so spectacularly in the second season of his second spell at Chelsea, was because he had won pretty much all there was for him to win.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
I'd love to see Mo and Pep take a challenge and not just the easy jobs like so many managers.Leicester's win this season has reminded me how boring football can be with always the same teams winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here