Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So if we have a TOP 6 squad does that MEAN we a BOTTOM 6 manager ?

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Wake up. I only listened but this should have been a draw. Away draw that's good isn't it? Why do you want Carrol up front? We are playing a way that is a lot more entertaining than last season. We are going to score more than other teams mostly but sometimes thay are going to score more than us. Do you want to go back to last season and see 1 goal scored every 2 games?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Wake up. I only listened but this should have been a draw. Away draw that's good isn't it? Why do you want Carrol up front? We are playing a way that is a lot more entertaining than last season. We are going to score more than other teams mostly but sometimes thay are going to score more than us. Do you want to go back to last season and see 1 goal scored every 2 games?

We did finish in the top 6 though !

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Maybe, but on the other hand Brentford should have scored more.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes. Ulloa was not usually very pretty or effective outside the box but inside it was class.
It's just a shame the 2 previous managers never gave him the ball in the penalty area.
In fact they never game him any team mates in the same half.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I was at the game yesterday and really enjoyed the game (not the result) and compared to the Spanish Dullard's boring dross of last season I will take Sami's way everyday. We need to tighten up but I always felt we would get back in it yesterday. Under Garcia we would have probably got a 0 - 0 or we may of even of scored with our one shot on goal during the game to win 0 - 1 however I will take losing some games (not every week) to leave the ground having enjoyed the game too low scoring bore draws and sneaking a win with our one attack. It's still early days and I am confident Sami will get it right.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It takes time to evolve a squad and to develop the playing style in the way that Sami is trying to. Not to mention the fact that the squad has barely been together for two weeks yet. It's going to take time for the players to get used to playing in a totally different way - what the full backs and midfielders are being asked to do isn't typically English so it will take some time for them to get used to. I am encouraged that we are scoring more goals, and as [MENTION=18713]TottonSeagull[/MENTION] says above, I would rather walk away from a game we've lost having enjoyed it than a game we've won 1-0 and been underwhelmed. I don't expect us to win every game, but it would be nice if every game could be entertaining.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here