Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Iranian Fans

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8537676 said:
Growing up in Brighton in the 90s I knew a few Iranians living in Brighton. Welcome to all the new fans.

Loads. A lot arrived after the Shah exile.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
There... that's where it is.
Their... it belong's to them
They're... NSC punctuation police, THEY aRE only trying to be helpful.

To... I am going to the footie
Two... 2 of us are going to the footie
Too... NSC punctuation police are too helpful for their own good

Puts on tin hat and awaits correction.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Calling Donald TRUMP

There will be a wall built round the Amex tomorrow quicker than the Berlin Wall went up. And who will pay for the Wall.............The Iranians will pay for the wall.

And before anyone jumps on this............IT'S A JOKE !

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I’ve dug out my favourite retro shirt ready to wear at our friendly against Nantes.
Welcome to all our Persian friends, long may our friendship last.

842B5186-5B03-4411-A68A-EEDD9DDE7948.jpeg

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Looked good in the World Cup... hopefully this will be a great signing ..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hello, Iranian here. I got a question, how good is Solly March?

Pretty decent. Lacks a bit of confidence in my view. He may be feeling more happy that he's just signed a new contract. BHA lack top ranking 'strikers' but seem to favour attacking midfielders and wingers. Solly fits into that brief. Welcome to NSC and BHA. The humour can be very 'dry' so just ignore anything that you find annoying. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A proper genuine interest in football is a mark of humanity. Bring it on.

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
Hi all!

So excited for all the news. Thanks for the warm welcome. I took a tour of your forum and came across a subgroup called "The Other Stuff". Oh dear.. well at least you aren't boring!

There is a similar thread going on at persianfootball.com, feel free to say hi! http://www.persianfootball.com/foru...ahanbakhsh-Brighton-amp-Hove-Albion-2018-2019

We are so excited for this move and to see our golden boy play in the PL. He is one of our most talented and professional players in the whole generation of football. Don't let his world cup performances concern you.. our coach Carlos Queiroz has a very particular defensive style that, while it gets results, doesn't let someone like ARJB shine. I personally think he will really shine at BHAFC. I know the Eredivisie is not the best European league, but to have that many goals and assists as a winger in a moderately strong league like that counts for something! He is very tactically creative and one of those players that really helps his teammates shine as well.

Hopefully the start of a long and fulfilling friendship.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here