Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
They're awful on clubs our size, until a done deal when handed to them on a silver platter.

They've spent 5 days talking up the Richarlison transfer, on repeat every hour. zzzzzz

Perhaps club Boards are getting as secretive as the Albion's, screwing Sky Sports?

You think they're bad? You should look at the Independent. In their Club-by-Club section, the three stories about Brighton are:

* Brighton forward Brown out for season and set for surgery
* Brighton vs Crystal Palace: FA Cup third round – as it happened
* The stakes couldn't be higher as Hughton returns to Newcastle

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I have to say that over the Vicente saga and this transfer Brighton fans are bloody resourceful, clever detectives!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
They're awful on clubs our size, until a done deal when handed to them on a silver platter.

They've spent 5 days talking up the Richarlison transfer, on repeat every hour. zzzzzz

Perhaps club Boards are getting as secretive as the Albion's, screwing Sky Sports?

Listened to Talksports transfer round up a few times today

Not a dicky bird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Good chance they're booked into the Grand or Metropole tonight I'd say.

Grand right at the top left or right suites are fantastic there like houses with a lounge and several bedrooms, stayed in top left one when we were looking for somewhere to live in Brighton for a week.

Not my dime but father in law they had top right dome suite.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think someone needs to tell our good pal Matt Strong, who has been REVELLING in the news that we couldn't afford his wages and that we were idiots for thinking he would sign, that he might have been talking out of his ********.

View attachment 99068
We don't have to look that far for 'fans' reveling in Ali not signing.

BHAFC8

Sep 11, 2017
WELL DONE NSC ….. and the BHAFC community ….. best thread I've read on here or any other Sports message forum …. absolutely brilliant in so many ways XXXXXXXX

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
9.35 shirt holding announcement.

Weird, seems like 80% of his medical was completed yesterday, how ‘bout dat?!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
NSC would have found....in 20 minutes.....no best not go there . . . . but you'll get my drift. The EXTRAORDINARY power of the internet and the hive mind. There is a sociology thesis in here. Probably.

I’m considering commissioning NSC to finally solve the 1971 DB Cooper airline hijacking Cold Case

The FBI have cocked it up .

Us divs will have it solved by lunchtime [emoji1303]

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I’m considering commissioning NSC to finally solve the 1971 DB Cooper airline hijacking Cold Case

The FBI have cocked it up .

Us divs will have it solved by lunchtime [emoji1303]

DB Cooper was Donald Trump. He had Russian assistance. It's how he funded his campaign.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

No chance Everton getting gazumped on this deal. They have been absolutely mugged

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This is all very good but it would be fantastic to get this signed, sealed and announced tonight. I have no more time to give this thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here