Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Worst name for a kid ever....

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
When I went to register D7jr I asked the registrar if there was anything that I couldn’t name him, including a full football team. She said you could name your child what you wanted with two exceptions: no swear words and you’d be challenged for Jesus if youwerent of Hispanic descent. She then told me that the registrars that’s trained her would give serious grieve to any parent who moved away from Mathew, Mark, Luke, John...... nice one considering sh3 was based in Crawley with its Asia in community

I went university with a Shital and I worked with an Attila.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Drain is my fav so far but none correct thus far

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
Twins at LCS in the 70s - Adrian Nurse and Paul Nurse
We also had Wayne Kerr and Wayne King
And, Teresa Green

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
The good looking woman who used to work on sky, Natalie Sawyer, named her son, Sawyer, so he became Sawyer Matterface, it could of been worse i suppose

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
When my son was born there was a couple that were in the next cubicle they were so proud of themselves for calling their kid Khaleesi from A Game of Thrones they were like... " Just posted it on facebook and it has loads of likes! " The whole family were gobby chavs swearing and making a mess, poor kid not only has a stupid name but has idiots as parents.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
When my son was born there was a couple that were in the next cubicle they were so proud of themselves for calling their kid Khaleesi from A Game of Thrones they were like... " Just posted it on facebook and it has loads of likes! " The whole family were gobby chavs swearing and making a mess, poor kid not only has a stupid name but has idiots as parents.

Come on we all know they spelt it ‘Car-lease-see’.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

More popular than you'd think (or hope). There were plenty of GoT names used last year. I know somebody with a child named Theon, which I am reliably informed- having never watched it- is a GoT name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here