Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vahid Hambo signs 2 year deal

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Probably what Reading fans said when they signed Kevin Doyle and Shane Long. Turned out well for them.

Watching the video I loved the first goal and the one clearly offside but dispatched first time with the outside of the boot. Intriguing signing, He was in the Sampdoria youth team so can't be all bad.
Maheta Molango came from Real Madrid's B team. I wouldn't get to excited that he was in Sampdoria youth team.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Maheta Molango came from Real Madrid's B team. I wouldn't get to excited that he was in Sampdoria youth team.

Molango came from Atletico's B or C team at a time when they were in the doledrums and massively underachieving.

The information from [MENTION=29595]strand[/MENTION] seems to confirm that he was well suited there but chose to return home. I for one am excited by this progressive and unusual approach to recruitment.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We are never going to be a club signing run of the mill championship players like Forest and to be fair it hasn't done them much good anyway. Burke has been given the push lets see if the new recruitment team can get it right before berating their every decision.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A nice simple song, with der der ders for people too lazy to learn words.

Simply der der der the music bits, and replace the lyric 'jimbo' with 'hambo'

Simples.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Chris won't be reluctant to give him chances if he is good enough......................It was under CH that Andy Carroll came to prominence at Newcastle. He likes big strong strikers who can unsettle a defence.

I so hope you are right. What we lack in pace can so often be made up (short term at least) by talented young players with energy and no fear

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Well do enlighten us with your informed opinion on the lad?

Oh dear , Thats my whole point I know naff all about him , willing to give anyone a chance though, but we have so many people on NSC who are like
" oh ya great signing fantastic player etc etc etc who know squat about them.
It's their whole pretence of knowledge about players , situations at the club, player wages etc etc HA HA HA HA its a joke.
9/10ths of people on here know sod all about anything that is going on at Brighton including myself but then i don't pretend to.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
[QUOTE
9/10ths of people on here know sod all about anything that is going on at Brighton including myself but then i don't pretend to.[/QUOTE]

Completely wrong. Nowhere near 1/10 of NSCers know anything of what is going on. But ain't it great?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
[QUOTE
9/10ths of people on here know sod all about anything that is going on at Brighton including myself but then i don't pretend to.

Completely wrong. Nowhere near 1/10 of NSCers know anything of what is going on. But ain't it great?[/QUOTE]

Completely agree, what is 1/10 of fu@k all?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Anyone know how long was he out for when we signed him? 2-3 weeks wasnt it?
Should be close to having a run out for U21's then.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Anyone know how long was he out for when we signed him? 2-3 weeks wasnt it?
Should be close to having a run out for U21's then.

I thought it was around 6-8 weeks.

Update: I just checked and you're right, it was suggested 2-3 weeks with minor ankle injury

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here