Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The only way Labour will ever gain power again is by electing another Tory-lite like Blair as leader.

Probably true. A leader/ top team that don't line up a series of spite measures against the wealthier, which would never generate the tax-take predicted.

Even harder for Labour to ever return to power, should the Scots get independence in the near future.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Time to get the Scotch out.

This is frying my brain. I was even picturing Theresa May in full S&M gear and that is not healthy, she gave me the wrong safe word as well...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As the BBC are saying, if Miliband's Labour does worse than Brown's Labour then that really is a damning indictment from the electorate on this truly woeful Labour leader.

The lefties might not like to acknowledge it, and I'm sure the humourless and graceless [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] won't, but the right-leaners repeatedly highlighted this and were always told they were wrong.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Thumping Conservative hold in Swindon North and comfortable one in Putney. I was expecting to get walloped in London, but it hasn't happened yet. UKIP gained no ground whatever in Putney; they're far weaker in London than in the rest of the country.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Poor old Nick Robinson, off to gargle some TCP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here