Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Middlesboro v Wolves FARCE

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Nuno was elated that his 9 men had taken 3 points in this critical away game. No big deal, except to the petty minded.

If you say so. I believe that winning and money are not above the cultural norm of sportsmanship, which in these circumstances is the two managers shaking hands immediately after the game. He was making a point to the ref and the other manager, classless

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If you say so. I believe that winning and money are not above the cultural norm of sportsmanship, which in these circumstances is the two managers shaking hands immediately after the game. He was making a point to the ref and the other manager, classless

In the moment perhaps Nuno forgot. He won't be the last.

It's over analysed. An earlier post saying if it had been at the Amex, he should have been decked.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
Difference between the Klopp incident is that Liverpool were clear winners, not exactly a tight finish to the game, so can't blame Nuno for going a little overboard at the finish

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't see that Attwell got either of those sendings off wrong. Bone-headed players who are already on a yellow, making bone-headed challenges. Thats not the refs fault.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Difference between the Klopp incident is that Liverpool were clear winners, not exactly a tight finish to the game, so can't blame Nuno for going a little overboard at the finish

I don't blame either. Both probably mistakes in the moment. Klopp and Nuno don't strike me as Warnock or Adkins types, with deliberately selective manners

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Derby 0-2 Sunderland, fans going METAL

9bf63fda52b80795102b036c0cc37d1f.jpg

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Derby, no win in 7, and now looking like that’s going to be 8.

The annual Derby choke is well underway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here