Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Restaurants in Worthing

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Mrs V is a fan of Goat Curry, I await your report with interest!

The goat curry was beyond sublime, so tender and flavorsome.
They aren't massive portions tho, but I guess at £6 / £8 a main, the idea is to order a few dishes and share, my mates who had jerk chicken said that was great too, and also recommend the crazy potatoes, plus the wraps I saw people eating at other tables made me want seconds.
(Not to mention the rum cocktails).

Very friendly and welcoming place, good music, apparantly they have live bands there sometimes too. Is more of the canteen style restaurant so no frills, but very relaxed, I wish them well

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The goat curry was beyond sublime, so tender and flavorsome.
They aren't massive portions tho, but I guess at £6 / £8 a main, the idea is to order a few dishes and share, my mates who had jerk chicken said that was great too, and also recommend the crazy potatoes, plus the wraps I saw people eating at other tables made me want seconds.
(Not to mention the rum cocktails).

Very friendly and welcoming place, good music, apparantly they have live bands there sometimes too. Is more of the canteen style restaurant so no frills, but very relaxed, I wish them well

Marvellous. Thanks for that, I can see I will have to book ourselves in down there soonish. Nice to see a little independent restaurant doing well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here