Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 14/10 - 16/10

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A draw between Hudds and Swans please, as I see them occupying the other two relegation spots alongside Palace.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know I should be pleased there are so many teams already in contention for relegation places.
But more than a little bit of me would love to be see palace 10 points adrift and 14 from safety, this weekend.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I know I should be pleased there are so many teams already in contention for relegation places.
But more than a little bit of me would love to be see palace 10 points adrift and 14 from safety, this weekend.
Definitely. And always remember that goal difference is worth a point. So Palace are technically on minus one at the moment.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is it just me or does anyone else think Palace v Chelsea could be the game they finally win? To use the old cliche, it's got banana skin written all over it.
Sigh. Calling [MENTION=34942]Dr. No[/MENTION].

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
Just landed for the Everton game, incredibly excited for first appearance of the season.

Last game I managed to get to you was Oxford away last year, so feeling very spoiled that the Amex has all 4 sides.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
After seeing Palace on MOTD against the Mancs, i can't see that defence keeping Chelsea out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Unfortunately, Chelsea weakened by absence of Morata and Kante.

Palace may benefit. Hope not.
Yes, but not as if Chelski haven't got replacements that would walk into most other teams. Not a fan of Chelsea, but a massive win this weekend would be highly satisfactory!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Premier League October 14-16th

Games involving teams in and around us

Burnley v West Ham
Crystal PaLLLLLLLace v Chelsea
Man City v Stoke
Swansea v Huddersfield
Spurs v Bournemouth
Leicester v West Brom
Southampton v Newcastle

Can’t see Stoke or Bournemouth getting anything....I think Leicester being at home will be enough for them to roll over West Brom....the others I reckon will be quite tight...although if pushed i’d go for Burnley to narrowly beat West Ham and Swansea just have too much for Huddersfield.....the rest draws and that would include PaLLLLLLLace who I hate to say might just hold Chelsea (I must be mad)

EDIT ...oops hadn’t seen the thread started yesterday

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
FDB would probably do OK at Everton as they have some players who can actually play football.

I wish I hadn't just taken a mouthfull of wine when I read that. Anyway, nasal passage now remarkably clear....:facepalm::O

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Lakaku might be banned after that flick considering Hemed was banned for 3 games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Liverpool v Man United

It's just like Crystal Palace !

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills