Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Crystal Palace 500.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah the last night of peace and quiet before they all come back in their droves, making sure their passports are up to day, and preparing for next seasons European campaign...

...not.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Another big day for them up the road. Any pragmatic & realistic Palace fan would have long given up on staying up and winning more than a handful of games. So, I believe I'm correct in stating that many of them just want to smash records now including 'not scoring a goal' for a whole season.

This is where football fans can unite and I'm sure that I speak for ALL posters on NSC by wishing Palace fans all the best against Utd today with the aim of not finding the net and losing.

Arsene Wenger had the invincibles who went through an entire season unbeaten; could this Palace team do the reverse and remain winless throughout a season? History is beckoning. I believe with the support of the best fans in the world, they could achieve this feat. This would make them infamous across the globe! Not winning a game in a season would be known as doing 'a Palace' worldwide in every sport for thousands of years. The English language would be changed forever!

So if you're following the scores later today, think of our Palace brethren up the road and how infamous their team could be!

Come on Utd, help make Palace infamous. Help make this team known by billions of people across our Premier League loving planet!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Another big day for them up the road. Any pragmatic & realistic Palace fan would have long given up on staying up and winning more than a handful of games. So, I believe I'm correct in stating that many of them just want to smash records now including 'not scoring a goal' for a whole season.

This is where football fans can unite and I'm sure that I speak for ALL posters on NSC by wishing Palace fans all the best against Utd today with the aim of not finding the net and losing.

Arsene Wenger had the invincibles who went through an entire season unbeaten; could this Palace team do the reverse and remain winless throughout a season? History is beckoning. I believe with the support of the best fans in the world, they could achieve this feat. This would make them infamous across the globe! Not winning a game in a season would be known as doing 'a Palace' worldwide in every sport for thousands of years. The English language would be changed forever!

So if you're following the scores later today, think of our Palace brethren up the road and how infamous their team could be!

Come on Utd, help make Palace infamous. Help make this team known by billions of people across our Premier League loving planet!

Well they do say you have to be cruel to be kind.........:lolol:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Palace fans optimistic after seeing their team....

Embarrassing line up for our 5th season in the Premier League

Championship team, league 1 bench

Roy o Roy what are doing... Bring back FDB!!!!!

After 5 years in the Premier League it is an embarrassment that we're putting a side like this out. Horrendous recruitment or lack of #cpfc

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
13 Hennessey
2 Ward
12 Sakho
27 Delaney
3 Van Aanholt
4 Milivojevic
7 Cabaye
10 Townsend
42 Puncheon
15 Schlupp
26 Sako

Remember folks there isn't a player in Sussex who could get into palace's starting XI.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Lord! Just put the game on in the background, look at my phone, look up, 1-0[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Only had Palace to lose 2-0 in my Sky sports super 6. Thought they would park the bus for a bit longer than two minutes lol

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patreon
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
2017-09-30-PHOTO-00000058.jpg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Had a shot on target, guess that's something

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions