Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Physical Peculiarities or Imperfections do you Find Attractive in the Opposite Sex?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
While I am naturally drawn to what would be classed as classically beautiful women there are also certain physical quirks, peculiarities and imperfections that I find attractive in a woman.
I've always had a thing for a woman with a squint going back to my childhood. I think this was sparked by the actress Fenella Fielding who, even when I was about eight years old I found incredibly attractive and I was particularly taken by the fact that she was slightly boss eyed.
Another of my quirks is facial acne scars on an otherwise attractive woman. I'm very conscious of the fact that they are probably very insecure about their scars but to me that only makes them more attractive. Years ago I used to pass a girl when I was on my way to college every morning. She was attractive but she had both acne scars and a squint so as far as I was concerned she ticked all the boxes. Unfortunately our relationship only developed as far as a mutual shy smile and a nod as we passed each other each day. But over thirty years later she has clearly left a lasting impression on me.
There was also a girl who I only found attractive after she had been in a motorbike accident and had her lower leg amputated. With her I don't think it was her amputee status that I was drawn to but more the change in her personality. Before the accident I didn't take to her at all and I found her rude and aloof. I suppose she believed that as a result of her "imperfection" she had to make more of an effort with the opposite sex to be attractive and it certainly worked. Her change of personality was remarkable and we got on really well after her accident and I found her surprisingly "attentive" and attractive as a result of the positive change in her personality.

So what physical quirks, peculiarities, imperfections or even deformaties do you find attractive in the opposite sex?

That's actually quite disturbing. Fair play for being honest though.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
different colour eyes, like Bowie (can't remember the term), web toes and scars.

Bit off subject, but I tend to find people that look interesting aren't and vice-versa

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Short girls and (a bit weird this one) with a slight lisp. Think Toyah. Mrs P is not dissimilar to her.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
That's actually quite disturbing. Fair play for being honest though.
I would like to make clear that boss eyes, acne scars and missing limbs are not pre requisites however a woman possessed of such features would not preclude me from finding them attractive. Quite the opposite in fact.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tattoos.....the more the better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here