Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the chance the game will be off tonight?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Current visibility

a31802656cdaa4400fab1e37c59efc12.jpg

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk
Won't someone think of the children of Mile Oak? :rant:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It's definitely improving in BN1, things are starting to reappear. Assume it's probably better inland at Falmer, so we should be fine.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's definitely improving in BN1, things are starting to reappear. Assume it's probably better inland at Falmer, so we should be fine.

Thick fog in Woodingdean, exactly as it has been all day. Should be ok so long as it doesn't sink down the hill.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Just been past the Amex (will be heading back there shortly...had to pop into Lewes to <ahem> "just return some empties" to the Harvey's shop) and it was drizzly but other than that, no issues.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I work at the Uni, it's fine, just a bit damp. Actually, perfect zippy conditions. Good for us I reckon!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
A great effort across Gods county to give updates, (personally I observed that the ends of both Hastings and Eastbourne piers were visible this afternoon from the seafronts, though they are to the east) and although I looked at the forecasts this morning and could see no fog forecast, I was evidently alone because I noticed one fundamental thing different from the 2 Cardiff dates, and despite flights being delayed from Gatwick this morning, I didn't mention this one thing, so not to tempt fate for tonight's game and [MENTION=1320]Notters[/MENTION] having a quiet night in having quality family time in Newhaven, but.................

There were no weather warnings given this time, hence game and 3-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here