Votes: 19 8.6%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 19 8.6%

• Total voters

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Two
One in the living room (although most of the time I'm desperately channel surfing trying to find something to watch that isn't "celebrity" rubbish, soap operas, house in the sun/country/seaside/urban sprawl) and one in my study for playstation.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
2, one in the living room and one in the bedroom.

Only the one downstairs is actually attached to the aerial, it's used for netflix/streaming from the laptop instead.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
One in the lounge, I used to have one in my bedroom too but never used it so it seemed pointless keeping hold of it. I seem to be watching less and less actual TV these days, although I do often watch films and series on Netflix etc.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
4 in our house. Our main one, one each for the boys and a spare which is in our bedroom. Strictly speaking we use the iPads and tablets we have for also watching TV aswell.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
2, one upstairs connected to the Sky+ box for the football. One downstairs connected to a Raspberry Pi/IPTV box so Mrs BS can watch something other than sport. Makes for a happy life!:)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
2 - One in the flat we live in and one in the flat for renting out.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Sort of 5...

...but only two are actually used as TVs.

Lounge - Sky & Wii
Conservatory - Just attached to xbox/ps3/computer - plays games and football streams and that's it.
Son's Room - Just DVD player
Daughter's Room - Sky
Our Room - Just DVD player

Even in the lounge we rarely watch "live" tv. Its almost always something previously recorded (we have about 6-8 programs on series link normally) or downloaded from a Sky boxset. With the exception of our 16yo daughter, none of us watch much TV.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Like many on here I'm astonished that 1 in 10 people seem to own 6 or more TVs.

Never owned more than one in my life.

Having one in the bedroom is just an admission that your sex life is over.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Just the one for me.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
15 people have 6 or more....holy mother of god, don't you do anything else? Are they on all the time? I'm gobsmacked!

I couldn't imagine us not having our own tv's in our bedrooms. Maybe the 6 of us in our house should all sit around the piano or maybe play board games all night. Anyway they can be turned off if you want to read or do something else. We also have access to play music in our rooms as well if we want to........ Incredible isn't it ?
Sometimes we all sit together and all watch a film or something in the same room if we all fancy it...... This must be such a shock to you.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Like many on here I'm astonished that 1 in 10 people seem to own 6 or more TVs.

Never owned more than one in my life.

Having one in the bedroom is just an admission that your sex life is over.
Christ my 17 year old son is going to be pissed off if that's the case.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
4 TVs 2 in regular use ie lounge and kitchen and 2 on standby again lounge and kitchen. All CRT sets with one 20" and the other three 15" sets. I also still record on tape and have no intention of changing until they all call it a day. Finally I have two Freeview boxes yes you've guessed, one in the kitchen and one in the lounge. Oh as an extra I can also "pipe" to each room from the other room allowing me to watch to different programmes at the same time.
All sets are give aways with one exception I had to collect from an Ebay sale at 99p!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here