Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Memories of Fantasy Football - Baddiel and Skinner

Stevie81

Mar 3, 2014
I have pm'd you my friend

It's listed on Genesis on Kodi - in fact there's also an 18th episode which shows as first being aired on 13th May 1994 with Basil Brush & John Motson and stars Pat Jennings in PFTF.
There doesn't appear to be a stream available via Genesis but there are other Add-Ons that might carry it.
If you're not familiar with Kodi this is a very good walkthrough in how to set it up ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYNp63IgZuU

I set it up yesterday and we watched Ep 1 / Ssn 1 of Breaking Bad and there were 134 quality streams available. Excellent picture & sound with absolutely no sign of any buffering or freezing.
It's the first time I've finally got around to watching this series - what a cracking 1st episode !!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Every time I think we might have a chance of promotion, I start singing "Saint & Greavsie Talk about the Endsliegh League as if it's important" to myself. Ground breaking beautiful nonsense that spawned a huge industry of second rate imitators.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Brilliant programme - bring it back i say!

Agree, great show. But the beauty of it is they didn't drag it out like the dross that is Soccer AM. Which was funny for about 5 minutes.

Glad to be reminded of this show as I will now trawl through You Tube and my old videos. The Jason Lee pisstakes were classic. "Pele was shit" !! And that complete knobhead Naseem Hamed just not having a sense of humour when they said Trevor Francis' house must have been warm all the time. (He bought it off him and they told the humourless one that he had a permanent cold).

Stevie81

Mar 3, 2014
Prince Naseem was a complete cock! Practically threatened to beat the shit out of B&S

In total contrast would be people like Jimmy Hill (RIP) and Willie Thorne who were lampooned and happily embraced it

Jeff I pm'd you also

Agree, great show. But the beauty of it is they didn't drag it out like the dross that is Soccer AM. Which was funny for about 5 minutes.

Glad to be reminded of this show as I will now trawl through You Tube and my old videos. The Jason Lee pisstakes were classic. "Pele was shit" !! And that complete knobhead Naseem Hamed just not having a sense of humour when they said Trevor Francis' house must have been warm all the time. (He bought it off him and they told the humourless one that he had a permanent cold).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here