neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Capture.PNG

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
I'm the opposite - I hope he packs the midfield and sits in. Plays Andone up on his own and hopes to hold out and maybe nick a set piece goal. They will pick us off 3 or 4 nil if we attack them. Go for the 0-0 and if it comes off we get all the plaudits for really opening the Title Race up again.

Latfely agree. Their midfield is average and mostly workmanlike, but you can’t let their front three get behind or between your defenders. Sit relatively deep and ask their midfielders to try and create something. Stay in the game and maybe have a crack at winning it when they have to really push for the win in the last quarter of the game.
I’d start with Murray and bring Andone on to hit them on the break when they’ve had to push on late in the game

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hughton has three problems:

1. Neither Murray nor Gross have any pace.
2. We struggle to win on the road
3. Locadia and Andone finally look the real deal.

Now I love both Murray and Gross but the former is slowing down while the latter has not recovered his 17/18 form since injury.

I fancy Murray and Andone isn't going to work as we don't play 4-4-2, while playing Locadia, Murray and Andone would leave the midfield with too much to do.

Personally, I'd like to see Andone up top, Bissouma in the No. 10 role with March and Locadia switching between left and right and Stephens / Propper anchoring the midfield.

I fancy Murray will get the nod, but it will be interesting to see whether Bissouma gets a start.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nailed it.

An excellent team performance.
Fantastic defensive unit.
The midfield was pretty good.
Big Jurg looked superb.

Other than a little lacking up top we should be #Beatingteamslike14manL'pool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here