Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England Internationals

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
So, the squad's been announced. Harry Kane has made the step up to the senior squad.

What's your best XI from that squad?

Here's mine:

Joe Hart
Clyne Jagielka Cahill Baines
Henderson Delph
Sterling Rooney Milner
Kane​

Also, good luck and have fun to any going to Italy.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I think it's quite telling that nobody responded to this five-days-old thread, whilst the 'I Hate Football' thread has now reached seven pages.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hopefully he'll live up to expectations and we can all enjoy watching England again!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hopefully he'll live up to expectations and we can all enjoy watching England again!

I've been enjoying watching England all my life ta - I don't conform to the fashionable 'England are shit so I won't support them' stance... :thumbsup:
[MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION] I think we'll deliver another faultless qualifying campaign. The issue is whether we actually finally take that into a major tournament as it rarely seems to happen these days..

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I would like to know why Noble wasn't called up, surely with all the injuries he should have been called up to the squad.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I think it's quite telling that nobody responded to this five-days-old thread, whilst the 'I Hate Football' thread has now reached seven pages.

Rather hilariously one of the things that I hate most about football now is international football/the England team.

Oct 25, 2003
I've been enjoying watching England all my life ta - I don't conform to the fashionable 'England are shit so I won't support them' stance... :thumbsup:
[MENTION=22841]stripeyshark[/MENTION] I think we'll deliver another faultless qualifying campaign. The issue is whether we actually finally take that into a major tournament as it rarely seems to happen these days..

there's a difference between not supporting them and not enjoying watching them labour to a 2-0 win at home to the likes of Azerbaijan

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here