Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Announcing the attendance AFTER full time .....yesssssss

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just seems a better time and place to do it all round really. The days of our own fans being impressed with 29-30k gates are long gone and doesn't really stoke up our own atmosphere.

When we announce large away followings it really gets them going, especially when we announce it's a bloody home record :facepalm:

Still, it's nice to hear after the game, maybe it'll make some people stay until the final whistle :whistle:

Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Off topic I thought it was the Fulham keeper who got us going today when he attempted time wasting on 50 minutes. He got the crowd up and we soon scored after what an idiot.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I might be wrong but that's a first today.......3 x 29,000 gates in succession at the Amex.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wrong Villa was 30,000........wasn't it?. Anyway plus 29k for three home matches in a row....splendid! !!

Stand corrected,but over 29,000 is probably what i meant in the first place....as you say splendid..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Yep had one in front of me who clapped them...I asked why he was clapping them..He said It is a great effort to come all that way! I shook my head and went for a beer....
It beggars belief, doesn't it? I couldn't give a shit how far they travelled. They get the wanker wave at all times. As I am a wanker myself.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Pls pass on [MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] - seems most agree with this.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
So, somebody from the club does read this forum.
Just knew it!

I have considered just that very thing on numerous occasions. And putting myself in anyone of a number of positions within the clubs heirachy, I find it difficult to imagine that some don't. Perhaps and maybe incorrectly, that's because if I was in their position I think I would. Probably because this forum is (against others) not only well populated but is a permanent source of information...just some of it (amongst the crap) giving the club some idea of supporters views.
Though if Paul Winstanlys procurment dept read it, I'd probably gringe at the hysterical laughter that ensues whilst they read some posters suggestions regarding new signings. Now having said that, I'd hope they don't read it ...:lolol:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
It's fine, it's our anthem and lots of us can't remember our names after that much beer, let alone complicated words.
The point of a football anthem is it's meant to be easy to remember even after a few sherbets so everyone can join in. All I can here anyway is going up to win the cup and that's how it should be IMO I'm not changing after 39 years nor do I want to. We used to belt out SEAGULLS at every corner even that seems to be forgotten now shame really.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The point of a football anthem is it's meant to be easy to remember even after a few sherbets so everyone can join in. All I can here anyway is going up to win the cup and that's how it should be IMO I'm not changing after 39 years nor do I want to. We used to belt out SEAGULLS at every corner even that seems to be forgotten now shame really.
I agree with the SEAGULLS chant. Heard it once today but it's simply not enough! Where has it gone? Flown away just as we seem to be making a go of things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here