Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we sellout V Fulham on Friday?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Looking like this will be around the 28,000 mark then. Hopefully we can match the atmosphere of the Burnley game.

The only place the extra tickets can really be would be a maximum of 7 rows n block S1F. Realistically this means that its unlikely that any more tickets would be made available to us in S1F unless there is an uber thin sterile area or if maybe Fulham just have say 4 rows.

There is still the possibility of at least half of the southern half of E1H being available for us, but we probably won't need it.

Kudos to the club for getting maximum bums on seats and satisfying demand when it's there. A lesson for Charlton maybe.

I would suggest that as it stands now, assuming the school shelf is full and Fulham shift the extra offered then we are already very close to 29,000 sold with 2 more days of brisk sales to go.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The only place the extra tickets can really be would be a maximum of 7 rows n block S1F. Realistically this means that its unlikely that any more tickets would be made available to us in S1F unless there is an uber thin sterile area or if maybe Fulham just have say 4 rows.

There is still the possibility of at least half of the southern half of E1H being available for us, but we probably won't need it.

Kudos to the club for getting maximum bums on seats and satisfying demand when it's there. A lesson for Charlton maybe.

I would suggest that as it stands now, assuming the school shelf is full and Fulham shift the extra offered then we are already very close to 29,000 sold with 2 more days of brisk sales to go.
This has been done to death. Charlton really are not to blame.

This has been done to death. Charlton really are not to blame.

In fairness I was simply being complimentary about our club. It's not just Charlton. I dint think many clubs would release extra away seats 2 days out.

It's reported on the Fulham forum the extra allocation is 400 which could mean 2600 away fans.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Friday night out for them at a great stadium though init

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
any update on ticket sales for this one?
Generally strong but one of my barometers, how many left in most southerly block of WSL, suggests a long way short of full sell out.

If Fulham bring 2,483 then the total should be around 28,746.

any update on ticket sales for this one?

Of course....

North: 45 (only singles)
WSL: 484
WSU: 77 (only singles)
ESL: 164 (13 pairs in family area left)
ESU: 317
South: 298

Probably too late to shift another 1400, let alone extras we could have no doubt had by shrinking the sterile areas. Although only half a block one side and quarter (I think) the other side.

Worth noting though that there are just over 350 of the lowest priced seats available and these could well go, so late deciders might just have more expensive options and being Cat A they are very pricy.

Last edited:

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
£42 in esu what a rip off. I pay £29 per game. Apart from very occasional game people will not pay this. I wouldn't mind if sold for same as I pay. Before you say cheaper tickets elsewhere. If you want to sit near friends this is not option. Just spoke to friend who came to Burnley game with us. Said cant justify paying £42

£42 in esu what a rip off. I pay £29 per game. Apart from very occasional game people will not pay this. I wouldn't mind if sold for same as I pay. Before you say cheaper tickets elsewhere. If you want to sit near friends this is not option. Just spoke to friend who came to Burnley game with us. Said cant justify paying £42

I do think the ESU is overpriced, especially when compared to the WSU. Does the ESU offer anything over the WSU other than sun in your eyes of afternoon games?

As for sitting with friends though, there is the option on moving somewhere cheaper, at the moment at least.

On the other hand, a ESU ticket is a tenner more than behind the goal.

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
I do think the ESU is overpriced, especially when compared to the WSU. Does the ESU offer anything over the WSU other than sun in your eyes of afternoon games?

As for sitting with friends though, there is the option on moving somewhere cheaper, at the moment at least.

The ESU has the best view of the West Stand. The few times I have sat in WSU the Amex has felt like a smaller stadium.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've never been there, but I've always thought that, of the seats available match by match, the ESU must give the best view in the stadium and be comparable to the 1901 seats.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Best view in the ground other than 1901 in the West, it is the same height above the pitch as West 1901. The view from the WUpper is good, but IMHO, you are too high and far from the pitch

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The entire block? You can still buy a single match ticket here, can't you?

I don't know, I've never tried. I just know there is a section in the centre of ESU that is 1901. They've got their own lounge.

Edit to add - It's E1DH

Steve351

Aug 30, 2012
Durrington
I don't know, I've never tried. I just know there is a section in the centre of ESU that is 1901. They've got their own lounge.

Edit to add - It's E1DH
I sit in the upper east front row on the half way line and i'm not in the 1901 club! There is a 1901 area in the lower east centre back.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I've never been there, but I've always thought that, of the seats available match by match, the ESU must give the best view in the stadium and be comparable to the 1901 seats.
There is no doubt the view in ESU is better than WSU. It's a WSU type view, but everything is larger. I prefer the atmosphere in WSU G, but ESU is a great stand as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here