Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The unofficial NSC worst film you've EVER seen thread

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Stallone's Judge Dredd film is the only film I have ever walked out of. The plot makes no sense, it's got too much slapstick in it with that boggle eyed guy and it threw away the source material and instead went for some weird cloning back story. An odd mess.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
Stallone's Judge Dredd film is the only film I have ever walked out of. The plot makes no sense, it's got too much slapstick in it with that boggle eyed guy and it threw away the source material and instead went for some weird cloning back story. An odd mess.
The remake was worse IMHO Dredd Dreadful more like

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Sex and the City 2. Was made to sit through by my gf (well, ok, I needed to recoup some brownie points so took her as a "treat"), and it was so bad that I nearly walked out which would have significantly increased the negative balance of brownie points. Turgid, smug, arrogant twaddle from start to finish.

On leaving the local world of cine I asked my gf if she had enjoyed it. "No. I knew I wouldn't, but I did enjoy seeing your discomfort". Top girl.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is bad and doubly bad as it came after such an amazing trilogy. It's so awful it even added a phrase to movie lore, "to nuke the fridge", same as "jump the shark" from Happy Days when the Fonz water skied over a shark, it's the point when a film loses all credibility. Unfortunately for Indy, this point comes 15 mins into the film.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is bad and doubly bad as it came after such an amazing trilogy. It's so awful it even added a phrase to movie lore, "to nuke the fridge", same as "jump the shark" from Happy Days when the Fonz water skied over a shark, it's the point when a film loses all credibility. Unfortunately for Indy, this point comes 15 mins into the film.

A truly awful film which should be air brushed from history. There is so much wrong with it

The fridge
The Tarzan scene
The Alien Plot
Marion and the son thinly disguised as a 'This is what will keep the Franchise going for evermore'
The killer ants
No Sean Connery (who made the 3rd film)

I could go on. Almost as bad as the Phantom Menace meeza thinks

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Who thought the public would ever buy the idea of cinema's nothing man, Labeuf, ever being able to step into the Indy role? Utter crap from start to end.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who thought the public would ever buy the idea of cinema's nothing man, Labeuf, ever being able to step into the Indy role? Utter crap from start to end.

I agree. It is almost as ridiculous as the Baby faced Di Caprio continuing to make a living in cinema despite being perpetually shite ( according to you )

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I agree. It is almost as ridiculous as the Baby faced Di Caprio continuing to make a living in cinema despite being perpetually shite ( according to you )

Oh here we go, dry your eyes mate, it's just someone else's opinion about a film. I think it's universally accepted Indy 4 was a piece of crap.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh here we go, dry your eyes mate, it's just someone else's opinion about a film. I think it's universally accepted Indy 4 was a piece of crap.

In the Nibble World maybe. I simply queried your opinion so dry your eyes mate and don't get upset as you put it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Seen lots of awful films, but a special mention for 'Robin Hood - Prince of Thieves'.

Kevin Costner gives one of the worst and most irritating acting performances I've ever seen (Robin Hood with an American accent) - and the rest of the cast isn't much better. All the performances seem ham-fisted, wooden and contrived. For the pedant,

Worst of all, although I'm still not quite sure how or why (given that the story has all the elements needed to make a 'thrilling family adventure') it is also one of the most boring and tedious films ever made.

I won't have that ! Alan Rickman is marvellous as the evil Sheriff of Nottingham, he steals the film, a top acting performance.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You think Crystal Skull was a good film?

It was ok wasn't it ? It had some good moments and Ford was not a let down. The story was down to Lucas. Also you forgot the Prairie Dogs in your hate list

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It was ok wasn't it ? It had some good moments and Ford was not a let down. The story was down to Lucas. Also you forgot the Prairie Rats in your hate list

I didn't make a hate list.

It's awful from start to finish. So far off the mark, just didn't have the atmosphere of the first 3.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I didn't make a hate list.

It's awful from start to finish. So far off the mark, just didn't have the atmosphere of the first 3.

Well lets hope 5 is better mate

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here