Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes,

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
May still yet score his most important goals, for Brighton and Hove Albion...Reading v Burnley last game of the season. Although I still think Doncaster will beat Reading.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you might be right yet
but if he ever read what was on here about him
why should he help us at all?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
May still yet score his most important goals, for Brighton and Hove Albion...Reading v Burnley last game of the season. Although I still think Doncaster will beat Reading.

Why on earth did you start this thread? It had been a couple of days since we had a Barnes thread and I can do without you starting them.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Good on the fellow - our loss their again as we have said before. He was one who expelled true commitment, and passion on the pitch.
Who knows he may just net a few.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I miss Barnes especially in games like today when most players seemed to have no urgency whatsoever.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
My point was I agreed with nearly every post you made about Barnes. Have you joined the happy clappers now he has gone?

Not at all, i'm still firmly in the Barnes is shite camp. But that's not to say we have replaced him with any better. And if he scores a goal that see's us somehow manage to crawl our way into the top six, despite playing some pretty awful stuff this season, I will raise a glass to him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here