Here
There's more than one train
You stupid Fisters

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
28999, 28998 in attendance if were winning with 20 minutes left 20000 left in stadium if were losing or drawing even 1-0 about 3000 as usual !!!!!
My bet is whatever happens the "firsters" as I will from now on refer to them, will be leaving by 78 minutes which happens as regular as clockwork.

its boring now. Its happens at every single ground in the world bar none. That is a fact.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Leave when they want
Leave when they waa-aant
They've paid their money
They can leave when they want

I'll be seeing it through the the final blow though, with a wry smile and whistling a jolly ditty

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
28445 sold. 24438 in attendance. 3428 on a train by 16:45.

Important game on a sunny day with a 3pm KO; there's no way that 4000 season ticket holders - that's 1 in 5 -aren't going to turn up. I reckon this will be the largest home crowd of the season, although the total will probably not beat the Ipswich game due to so few away fans.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Important game on a sunny day with a 3pm KO; there's no way that 4000 season ticket holders - that's 1 in 5 -aren't going to turn up. I reckon this will be the largest home crowd of the season, although the total will probably not beat the Ipswich game due to so few away fans.

no chance, only a few hundred tangerines will be there. 27K tops but even that is a just excellant

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
no chance, only a few hundred tangerines will be there. 27K tops but even that is a just excellant

When I say largest home crowd, I mean largest number of Albion fans. The 29k for the Ipswich game included 2000 away fans, whereas today I think we'll get 28k with only 4-500 from Blackpool.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
When I say largest home crowd, I mean largest number of Albion fans. The 29k for the Ipswich game included 2000 away fans, whereas today I think we'll get 28k with only 4-500 from Blackpool.

got ya. hope your right

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
its boring now. Its happens at every single ground in the world bar none. That is a fact.

It's not boring it's very depressing and it has nothing to do with whether or not it happens, it is about the scale on which it happens which I would wager is unparalleled in any other stadium in the country.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's not boring it's very depressing and it has nothing to do with whether or not it happens, it is about the scale on which it happens which I would wager is unparalleled in any other stadium in the country.

Did you go to Bolton last month ? Most of the home crowd had gone by the 75th minute.

Feb 14, 2010

Build car parks and a bigger train station then people will stay to the end. There is nothing special about Brighton or any other club. People leave early to get home, if you had been to Wembley recently for an England game then you would know that as well. Another 28000 plus gate expected for a Championship game and still some people on NSC ask questions like "what is the point of expanding the Amex". You can lead some horses to water but you cant make them drink.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here