Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Norwich City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Another goal against in the first few minutes of the second half! What does the dim Finn tell them half time?

We actually agree about something! Shame the Dim Finn can't work this out!

Both have decent managers who know the English game. We have a clueless Finn who is clearly out of depth!

We need to get rid of this clueless Finnish buffoon!

The bloke is clueless, I wouldn't trust him to spend any money.

****ing clueless Finn brings a defender on and plays him upfront! Go NOW!

Not good enough, we keep drawing games we are down. People will say this is a good point but we hardly win at home and Hyppia showed his lack of nonce by bringing on Halford upfront. Go Sami FFS

Under Hyppia we just can't win. We keep drawing games will see us relegated. Under the last managers we would have seen this game out. Our squad, although not the best we have had, is a lot better then our present position and with the right manager in charge would be no where near the bottom 3! Wait for the normal Hyppia shite in his interview.

3 wins in 18 games .......... The only way we will improve is to get rid of SH. #clueless

Please explain why it would be suicide? We have won 3 times in 18 games, most managers would be expecting the the old tin tac. You may be right though we could get in an experienced manager that has a track record of winning games (unlike the Dim Finn) and he may only win 2 in 18!

Not a fan of Hyypia then?

:lolol:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good to hear the train driver job is working out okay :thumbsup:

I'm loving it. Although I think I've gone to the wrong Stratford. There's a play on here.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Personally bloom has backed him so I think we should for the time being forget about the sniping and negativity and get behind the team and club . We are in a situation but if we all pull together it will help the players . Since bloom backed him it's got a bit better . Some attitudes on here make me wonder if some of you actually give a monkeys . Let's just get on with it and help the team . A club with fans backing the players stand a better chance than we currently have with people almost happy when they can just pedal their own agendas . We are better than this

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Personally bloom has backed him so I think we should for the time being forget about the sniping and negativity and get behind the team and club . We are in a situation but if we all pull together it will help the players . Since bloom backed him it's got a bit better . Some attitudes on here make me wonder if some of you actually give a monkeys . Let's just get on with it and help the team . A club with fans backing the players stand a better chance than we currently have with people almost happy when they can just pedal their own agendas . We are better than this

my post of the week
could not have put it better myself

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Well put

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Radio Norwich was inundated by callers who were angry at their team's performance, inability to kill the game off, some were calling for the manager's head as their season was imploding, The owner also needed to pull his finger out and sort things out.

I admit to laughing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Radio Norwich was inundated by callers who were angry at their team's performance, inability to kill the game off, some were calling for the manager's head as their season was imploding, The owner also needed to pull his finger out and sort things out.

I admit to laughing.

Didnt they say ' we should be beating teams like Brighton'

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Wow - didn't see that one coming! If you'd offered me a draw before the game started, I'd have taken it like a shot - and if you'd offered three goals, I'd have had your arm off too! Then, when it finally ended, I found myself slightly disappointed that we hadn't managed to hold out for a win right to the end! Still, a good day for us Brighton fans.

Can't believe there are still some people on here who are stupid enough to think that all those who don't toe the party line (“We're wonderful, our squad is the best ever, the management structure is perfect and we're heading for the play-offs”.....talk about deluded!) and express concerns that all is not quite as it should be at our beloved club are somehow going to be miserable if we score or do well. What absolute lunacy to think that some of their fellow fans WANT to lose! Here's one:

Geez! What a tool! - and here's another:

:facepalm:

Good point today. I know a point a game won't save us, but if you look at it as 5 points out of the last 9 it looks rather better – here's hoping this is the start of onwards and upwards. Bring on Fulham! (then Derby away.....gulp!)

Read back the thread and you will see that there are certain posters who we never hear from until we concede a goal. We score - silence.

My point really is - what are they hoping to achieve by their constant whining and sniping at the club that they support? I can understand concerns and constructive criticism is fine, but to only post negative comments, particularly during a match, is not helping anyone.

Is TB going to be influenced? Clearly not. He has made it clear that he is backing Sami so the least our fans can do is support the team DURING A GAME. They have all week to whinge, whine, slag off and berate every aspect of the club, which is of course their right. But to do it during a game makes no sense to me and I do not understand the purpose behind it.

So that is who I was referring to as miserabilists.

Kind Regards

Mr Tool

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Read back the thread and you will see that there are certain posters who we never hear from until we concede a goal. We score - silence.

My point really is - what are they hoping to achieve by their constant whining and sniping at the club that they support? I can understand concerns and constructive criticism is fine, but to only post negative comments, particularly during a match, is not helping anyone.

Is TB going to be influenced? Clearly not. He has made it clear that he is backing Sami so the least our fans can do is support the team DURING A GAME. They have all week to whinge, whine, slag off and berate every aspect of the club, which is of course their right. But to do it during a game makes no sense to me and I do not understand the purpose behind it.

So that is who I was referring to as miserabilists.

Kind Regards

Mr Tool

Miserablists, aka, 'I told you so, brigade',who are actually disappointed when we don't fail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here