Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All-Time Brighton and Hove Albion Draft

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
One question - and it may have been mentioned somewhere I apologise if I have missed it - when judging quality of player - is it quality when at Brighton or quality at peak?

Players are judged on their Brighton career. If it had been the peak of their powers Vicente would have been my first pick

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
A few players I wanted have been nabbed in the last few picks! My next selection is STOOOORRRRERRRRRRR!!!!

attachment.php

[MENTION=13376]Kazenga[/MENTION] , you're next.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Leon Knight (he's alright:thumbsup:)

SD_111.jpg

& Justin Fashanu

justinfashanu4.jpg

Michel Kuipers- 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 10
Chris Ramsey- 1, 4, 6
Eric Young- 1, 3, 4, 6, 10
Kazenga Lua Lua- 1, 2, 6, 8, 11
Leon Knight- 1, 2, 5, 8, 9
Justin Fashanu- 4

Kuipers
Ramsey Young ??? ???
??? ??? ??? LuaLua
Fashanu Knight

[MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION]

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Leon Knight (he's alright:thumbsup:)

& Justin Fashanu

Michel Kuipers- 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 10
Chris Ramsey- 1, 4, 6
Eric Young- 1, 3, 4, 6, 10
Kazenga Lua Lua- 1, 2, 6, 8, 11
Leon Knight- 1, 2, 5, 8, 9
Justin Fashanu- 4

Kuipers
Ramsey Young ??? ???
??? ??? ??? LuaLua
Fashanu Knight

[MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION]

An unpopular figure, but smart choice. And a very flash choice methinks. Style points perhaps.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Here is a recap of where we're up to in terms of choices (worked out for my benefit but I figured might help everyone else too)

1. MattBackHome - Bobby Zamora, Vicente, Garry Nelson, Paul Watson, Jeff Minton
2. StripeyShark - Mark Lawrenson, Ben Roberts, Inigo Calderon, Ashley Barnes, Adam Virgo
3. Gazwag - Wayne Bridge, John Keeley, Brian Horton, Glenn Murray, Kurt Nogan
4. ShaolinPunk - Peter Ward, Steve Foster, Steve Sidwell, Will Buckley, Mark Beeney
5. [MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION] - Peter Sayer, Joe Corrigan, Sergey Gotsmanov, Neil McNab, Craig Noone
6. Mr.Mero/Rohana - Liam Bridcutt, Jimmy Case, Peter O'Sullivan, Guy Butters, Danny Cullip
7. Turienzo's Lovechild - Matthew Upson, Elliott Bennett, Simon Morgan, Richard Carpenter, Nicky Forster
9. Hamilton - Steve Penny, Bobby Smith, Graham Moseley, Martin Keown, Danny Wilson
10. Albionalex - Leo Ulloa, Tom Kuszczak, Paul McShane, Tony Grealish, Stuart Storer
11. Kazenga - Michael Kuipers, Chris Ramsey, Eric Young, Kazenga LuaLua, Leon Knight, Justin Fashanu

Currently with [MENTION=13376]albionalex[/MENTION] heading back up the list

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just looking at the teams thus far...

MattBackHome's - combination of Zamora, Vicente and Garry Nelson looks bloody exciting.

The three man defence that StripeyShark has in Lawrenson, Ben Roberts and Calderon looks solid and attack minded. And he could drop Virgo in there too.

Gazwag has Murray and Nogan which is 50 goals in the bag.

With the exception of Beeney (no disrespect) ShaolinPunk has the draft of the bunch so far with Ward, Foster, Sidwell and Buckley
[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION] has the points for the fine cameo appearances of Joe Corrigan, Sergey Gotsmanov

For me, Rohana has the solid squad - Liam Bridcutt, Jimmy Case, Guy Butters, Danny Cullip? Rock solid.

Turienzo's Lovechild and Albionalex have mixed it up with modern day classics in Matthew Upson, Elliott Bennett, Richard Carpenter, Nicky Forster, and Leo Ulloa, Tom Kuszczak, Paul McShane, Stuart Storer respectively

And Kazenga is showing speed speed speed with Kazenga LuaLua, Leon Knight, Justin Fashanu.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just looking at the teams thus far...

MattBackHome's - combination of Zamora, Vicente and Garry Nelson looks bloody exciting.

The three man defence that StripeyShark has in Lawrenson, Ben Roberts and Calderon looks solid and attack minded. And he could drop Virgo in there too.

Gazwag has Murray and Nogan which is 50 goals in the bag.

With the exception of Beeney (no disrespect) ShaolinPunk has the draft of the bunch so far with Ward, Foster, Sidwell and Buckley

[MENTION=1284]moggy[/MENTION] has the points for the fine cameo appearances of Joe Corrigan, Sergey Gotsmanov

For me, Rohana has the solid squad - Liam Bridcutt, Jimmy Case, Guy Butters, Danny Cullip? Rock solid.

Turienzo's Lovechild and Albionalex have mixed it up with modern day classics in Matthew Upson, Elliott Bennett, Richard Carpenter, Nicky Forster, and Leo Ulloa, Tom Kuszczak, Paul McShane, Stuart Storer respectively

And Kazenga is showing speed speed speed with Kazenga LuaLua, Leon Knight, Justin Fashanu.

Excellent summary

Oct 25, 2003
You *******! He was my next pick. :cry:

:)

a very underrated player from that era. It was only really him, zamora and possibly carpenter that truly made the step up from div 3 to div 1 with any real conviction

he was our main creative outlet in what was a team mainly based on hard work and determination

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
I'm going for a player who must fill the most categories of any player. He played everywhere, and always gave 110%. He'll also complete my midfield.

Gary Hart.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm going for a player who must fill the most categories of any player. He played everywhere, and always gave 110%. He'll also complete my midfield.

Gary Hart.

I was hoping he was going to slip by unnoticed but then a thread about him appeared to jog everybodies memory so I knew he would go soon. He wasn't my next pick but would have been the one after.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here