Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Farrington or Obika

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I remember a game against Bristol Rovers when they played at Bath and Farrington committed a foul and the BHA fans were shouting at the ref Off Off Off

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I remember a game against Bristol Rovers when they played at Bath and Farrington committed a foul and the BHA fans were shouting at the ref Off Off Off

:lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Must watch a different game to everyone else thought he looked ok today

I dont think that he has ever looked ok playing for us and I think that is down to expectation. Just as an exsmple Maynard to day and Mason are both on loan to our rivals., and what do we get a journey man loanee that nobody wants and we couldnt even compete for Benik Afobe from Arsenal.

albionite

May 20, 2009
For someone who is an ex scout to the game(I'm sure you have claimed that in the past) you do not watch the game very well. Yes he didn't score today but wasn't too far away from a few chances. To me that says he was in right place at right time. Admitttedly I have only been to a couple of games this year due to work so not seen him in other games but can only judge him this game.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For someone who is an ex scout to the game(I'm sure you have claimed that in the past) you do not watch the game very well. Yes he didn't score today but wasn't too far away from a few chances. To me that says he was in right place at right time. Admitttedly I have only been to a couple of games this year due to work so not seen him in other games but can only judge him this game.

A miss by inches may just as well be by 5 yds it is still a miss. We need somebody who wont miss so often. Yes he played slightly better today but still a long way off of being good enough to suggest he can be a plus to the team.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
A miss by inches may just as well be by 5 yds it is still a miss. We need somebody who wont miss so often. Yes he played slightly better today but still a long way off of being good enough to suggest he can be a plus to the team.

Exactly, the one chance he had, was more like a back pass power wise.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Farrington was dire but he did at least have the ability to outrun a penguin, Obika on the other hand........

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I knew someone would come on here wanting a medal for going to port vale! He scored didn't he!?

I was commenting that he HAS played a whole game so I'm obviously more qualified than you as I saw it. Can I have a yellow one please with a blue ribbon.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Obika is utter cack! He is not a youngster, he is 24 and looks way out of his depth. He may well not of played too much and this normally because he is thrown on near the end after all other tactical changes have been made. Makes me wonder if Spurs have loaned him on the proviso he plays some part in each match.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Is it just the case we need someone to slag off now Barnes has gone? Do other teams always have one player that they dislike or is it just a Brighton thing?

Only seen Obika play today so do not know how he played in other games for us, but unsure why he is getting this much stick.

The only bad player I saw today was Lopez( I was crying out for club to resign him) and he got mom.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Is it just the case we need someone to slag off now Barnes has gone? Do other teams always have one player that they dislike or is it just a Brighton thing?

Only seen Obika play today so do not know how he played in other games for us, but unsure why he is getting this much stick.

The only bad player I saw today was Lopez( I was crying out for club to resign him) and he got mom.

No I think it is just he is sh1te!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here