Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The "West Brom cup game - waiting for the upper tiers" thread *** all areas open! ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
TRANSPORT
Not seen this anywhere.
What is available? I know the racecourse was open, any news about Mill Road plus how reliable are the trains back to Lewes post match?
Does this game go to extra time or just 90 minutes and a replay?

Think there is a replay but from Round 5 there has to be a result in the first game

Expect a late rush on Thursday and Friday. Many folk will be collecting their ire pay packet in over 5 weeks.

Also, WSU has been released as high as roe N. True, in the middle blocks this is about half the seats but it’s way more than half as you move away from the centre and on the extreme wings, all the tickets are currently up for sale.

Note also that the pricing was announced as £5 less than buying on the day which means the club were at least initially facilitating POTG

Predicting 29k+ with the shelf being opened up late on Friday.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
West Brom watch tonight at 8pm, away at Bolton for anyone interested in tuning in on Sky Sports

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
The Baggies seem to have sold out S1 B,C,D,E & F.
494 seats left in G. They've not put H on sale yet.

From way they are doing it I presume we've allowed them to only pay for blocks they sell tickets in.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The Baggies seem to have sold out S1 B,C,D,E & F.
494 seats left in G. They've not put H on sale yet.

From way they are doing it I presume we've allowed them to only pay for blocks they sell tickets in.

Always travel in huge numbers so not surprised to see they’ve sold a shed load.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
784 of the ‘available’ seats left. As others have said think there will be plenty more sold on Friday if pay day.

Possibility of POG Saturday too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
784 of the ‘available’ seats left. As others have said think there will be plenty more sold on Friday if pay day.

Possibility of POG Saturday too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to be a bumper audience, really looking forward to this.

Total of 1861 tickets on sale in the home ends after the full opening of the WSU

78 of these are on lower tiers although virtually all are singles or W/C seating.

At the current rate of sales these could sell out before kick off, especially with the pay day factor at the end of this week.

If more tickets in the home end were required then the shelf has not been seen available yet and if West Brom fail to sell their lot there it would be an easy move to open the southern half of W1A and have the segregation in some of the SW corner. Even if they do shift their lot then there is still the option of some of the southern half of W1A becoming available.

At this time West Brom have 441 tickets on sale from south stand blocks B to G. The corner (estimate about 750-800) blocks H and I are still available if they needed them but their sales have slowed significantly in the past couple of days. At the current rate I don’t see they will need any more than what’s currently on offer.

There are also 30 seats available in hospitailty.

At this time, if not another ticket was sold I estimate the current gate to be around 27,400 (30,750 minus 2300 unsold minus about 1000 not yet offered for sale (from Shelf and W1A))

Even if we don’t sell out, it’s already been a great effort. The stands that are already full are pefect for showing a capacity crowd on the telly. I’m convinced no other club on the telly box from the top two divisions in the FA Cup this weekend will show a stadium as full as ours!

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
3 tickets in west upper, last time I was up there was an under 21 England game, was like watching ants..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Total of 1861 tickets on sale in the home ends after the full opening of the WSU

78 of these are on lower tiers although virtually all are singles or W/C seating.

At the current rate of sales these could sell out before kick off, especially with the pay day factor at the end of this week.

If more tickets in the home end were required then the shelf has not been seen available yet and if West Brom fail to sell their lot there it would be an easy move to open the southern half of W1A and have the segregation in some of the SW corner. Even if they do shift their lot then there is still the option of some of the southern half of W1A becoming available.

At this time West Brom have 441 tickets on sale from south stand blocks B to G. The corner (estimate about 750-800) blocks H and I are still available if they needed them but their sales have slowed significantly in the past couple of days. At the current rate I don’t see they will need any more than what’s currently on offer.

There are also 30 seats available in hospitailty.

At this time, if not another ticket was sold I estimate the current gate to be around 27,400 (30,750 minus 2300 unsold minus about 1000 not yet offered for sale (from Shelf and W1A))

Even if we don’t sell out, it’s already been a great effort. The stands that are already full are pefect for showing a capacity crowd on the telly. I’m convinced no other club on the telly box from the top two divisions in the FA Cup this weekend will show a stadium as full as ours!

How many have WBA sold?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here