Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March untouchable ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hopefully we are all now looking froward to Tuesday....with both us and Palarse winning it sets it up nicely

Nah. Palace winning and us losing would have set it up nicely as they could then win and go above us.

I’m mightily glad it’s not set up nicely.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I wouldn’t dream of knocking March after today - and I have frequently - but I think Izzy needs to up it a tad. He can be unplayable at times and that’s what’s frustrates.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Solly is beginning to find his feet in this division. I hope he starts against Palace and continues to make an impact.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I’ve felt since our first season up that dear old Solly isn’t quite up to PL level.
He was great for us at times in the Championship but has looked out of his depth generally in the PL.

Iford Albion

Jul 30, 2017
Solly looks physically and mentally stronger this season and has become the 'go to' player for chris. He is delivering in every position he plays. Often as understudy and, admittedly, sometimes intermittently. He is up against some of the best players in the world. He is still young and could excel over the next decade. He is ours and we should celebrate him costing us 50 quid and him playing like he cares about our club.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have always felt that March will ultimately be very special. Long way to go but yesterday was a very encouraging. Wasn't it GREAT to have someone on the right wing who can cross with his right foot?

Both his assists were left-footed crosses.....March hasn’t got much of a right foot at all.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have been his biggest critic this season so pleased had a good game. Has been very poor. Some not his fault because he is def not a 10. Things are looking up. Thought his right leg was just for standing on but yesterday put in a good cross with it.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
He seems to find space, and create it it for himself now, which helps.

I think that his experience from playing at 10, has helped his overall game. Whilst sadly, I do not think he was particularly effective in the role over 90 mins (short flashes excepted), I think the experience will benefit the team over the months and years to come.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
As many have pointed out over the last 24 hours & I agree even if it not actually true but IMHO Solly March plays far better on the right & appears more confident with his runs & crosses from the right than he does on the left.
Seeing as CH likes left footed right wingers & right footed left wingers but maybe its time for Solly to go right wing & Knocky/Izzy or Ali J on the left on a more permanent basis

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Not been a fan for a long time
Happy to have words rammed down throat can’t believe what I’m saying but man of match by far yesterday for me long may that continue . to start against palace Tuesday well done solly keep going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here