Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Huddersfield Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't think people are saying we're good, they're just saying there were some good things. The game went our way today, but at least we made the most of it. We're still not playing great, but we won, so happy days.

We all know that generally we're not performing well enough at the moment.

Already said on this thread I'd take the three points, just can't be doing with the hypocrisy. Also said on another thread that Andone, Bissouma and Bernardo can do a job if they are given a chance. It doesn't suit some people's agenda's though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Saw him (Wagner) interviewed on SSN. Very fair comments, I thought - didn't think either Munie or Balogun should have had a red, but if one was a red, the other should have been too.
And if the decisions had gone that way, we probably would have won. So he didn't whine about Pritchard falling over then?

Not sour grapes to me - and, to be fair, we'd have been pissed off if todays big decisions had gone against us.
They went against us when we played Cardiff, so at least this time we've had the better of the decisions.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Already said on this thread I'd take the three points, just can't be doing with the hypocrisy. Also said on another thread that Andone, Bissouma and Bernardo can do a job if they are given a chance. It doesn't suit some people's agenda's though.
Bear in mind that a lot of posts aren't overly serious. Some (not all) of the doom and gloom posts are tongue in cheek, like when we know we're going to lose at cricket.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Bear in mind that a lot of posts aren't overly serious. Some (not all) of the doom and gloom posts are tongue in cheek, like when we know we're going to lose at cricket.

I think I was being tongue in cheek on this thread most of the game and a fair few made me chuckle. I think I realised that yeah, but nevertheless, to make out that this is some sort of master stroke tactical achievement, and how much we have come forward in seven days is pushing it a bit in my opinion.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Two contrasting stats from today. The fastest goal conceded in the Premier League this season and the first time Albion have come from behind to win in the Premier League.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Was a great performance. Don't understand what people are moaning about. We had 75% possession second half .. 14 shots , 6 on target and we won.

Andone, bernado , Biss, march all excellent performers

We are 11th

What more do people want !!!?

10th place :shrug:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I want to shake that ball boy's hand who kicked the ball away in the first half.

Well done for wasting your team's time laddie.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Saw him (Wagner) interviewed on SSN. Very fair comments, I thought - didn't think either Munie or Balogun should have had a red, but if one was a red, the other should have been too. Not sour grapes to me - and, to be fair, we'd have been pissed off if todays big decisions had gone against us.

Sounded sour grapes to me on the radio, nothing but complaints...I havnt heard one other view that said either Mounie shouldn't have been sent off or that the Pritchard incident wasn't a penalty

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't think people are saying we're good, they're just saying there were some good things. The game went our way today, but at least we made the most of it. We're still not playing great, but we won, so happy days.

We all know that generally we're not performing well enough at the moment.

Grinding out 3 points away despite a disregardful performance is how you manage to survive in this league.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It's funny how three quarters of this thread have absolutely hammered our game plan, we then go ahead and revert to type, hanging on v 10 men and half of you are now saying how good we are... who are the hypocrites?
I think "hanging on against 10 men" is a wild exaggeration. They never even had a shot!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here