Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "Hughton Out" on Radio 5 Live

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
606 OUT.

it's a ridiculous programme of audio clickbait.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"I just wanted to ask a question whether it's time for Chris Hughton at Brighton to step aside in favour of someone who's a little bit more willing to attack."

stupidquestions.jpg

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
We’ve got 14 points and are without two of our key performers in Gross and Propper, with Solly March (in my opinion) floundering in a role he doesn’t really understand. CH is probably as frustrated as anyone.

I don't disagree with this, but why is CH persisting with Solly March in the No.10 role? Perhaps the appearance of Andone in the closing stages suggests that he will start next week?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I don't understand tic-tacs any better than Beckham, but would like think Andones involvement suggests we may see a change in 'tac' next week. A refreshing start in the attacking half would be mint!

I don't disagree with this, but why is CH persisting with Solly March in the No.10 role? Perhaps the appearance of Andone in the closing stages suggests that he will start next week?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What an utter SLICE!

There was a Burnley fan on as well, wanting rid of Dyche.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The guy sounds 20 or under.
Probably 'supported' the club for 3-4 seasons maximum.

Totally impatient and wants everything immediately. Has no concept or idea as to the current goal of the club.

Just young, naive and immature.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I mean yeah it's a silly thing to say.

But Wolves spent a similar amount of money in the transfer window, and I don't think Brighton are capable of the performance I've just seen against Spurs.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Totally impatient and wants everything immediately. Has no concept or idea as to the current goal of the club.

...and recently switched from Man U or Chelsea

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bit patronising. Just because this fan has a different opinion to the majority of us, doesn't really make them any less of a fan than those with a different opinion, surely?

I don't agree with the opinion myself, even though I can see why a tiny minority of fans might come to this opinion. Our football isn't that exciting at the moment, to be fair.

I have similar views about Brexitters. Honest opinions; fair enough; whatever floats your boat. Or sinks it.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It didn't need a diatribe, even a whole sentence. '****tard' nails it in one for me.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

But Wolves spent a similar amount of money in the transfer window, and I don't think Brighton are capable of the performance I've just seen against Spurs.

What, that losing performance? Seriously. :wozza:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

They still lost though and our friend Mike Dean did give them 2 penalties.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here