Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Website Development

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I was sure I would find something using the search facility but it's totally ********

I've been asked if I know anyone who could put together a simple Website for our 'community' in Tenner Reef. 4/5 pages but that can be easily updated by a novice, nice graphics, usual stuff. Might want a basic forum just so the owners (30 ish) can chat, pass on information etc.

Haven't got a load of money but after an idea on what it would cost to put together and maintain (hosting) on an annual basis

Cheers!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
look at Wordpress, Wix, etc. dont need to get a developer, just find a template you like and pick from any of a hundred hosting providers.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Another vote for WIX. Quick easy and you can use stock photos of the web very easily. Hosting will probably cost you somewhere between £20 - £30 depending on the package you take ( and the amount of traffic you expect to get ).

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
look at Wordpress, Wix, etc. dont need to get a developer, just find a template you like and pick from any of a hundred hosting providers.

Another vote for WIX. Quick easy and you can use stock photos of the web very easily. Hosting will probably cost you somewhere between £20 - £30 depending on the package you take ( and the amount of traffic you expect to get ).

Definite own goal there and thanks. I used Wix myself a few years ago. They have evolved a fair bit and I think it should do the trick .... thanks for the tip off :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here