Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Egypt international Adam El Abd

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Thanks
£600 for five numbers seems a bit low I once had six numbers in my head and for some reason or other didn’t buy the ticket yep you’ve guessed it all 6 came in no winners either :sick:

My Mrs mucked up filling her numbers in one week so when it went through the machine at the till there were 7 numbers on it.

The kiosk lady asked my Mrs which one she wanted removed. She replied with "any one, just pick one they're random anyway"

We got 5 numbers that draw for and got £1875. This was a few years ago mind and went towards our first holiday together.

Can't help but think what might have been... at least we don't know which number was removed as the original slip got binned at the till.

Still.....:cry::cry:

She doesn't do it anymore. That's as close as she'll get.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
My Mrs mucked up filling her numbers in one week so when it went through the machine at the till there were 7 numbers on it.

The kiosk lady asked my Mrs which one she wanted removed. She replied with "any one, just pick one they're random anyway"

We got 5 numbers that draw for and got £1875. This was a few years ago mind and went towards our first holiday together.

Can't help but think what might have been... at least we don't know which number was removed as the original slip got binned at the till.

Still.....:cry::cry:

She doesn't do it anymore. That's as close as she'll get.
I would rather earn it now my business is going in the right direction now after years of battling, although I would be happy to win, it wouldn’t even come close to the same satisfaction of finally making it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Your hilarious how much do you think players get below the Championship?

Think you may find his Bristol City contract sorted him out financially.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Great bloke and good luck to him for the future.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Really? How much per week? And how long was he there for?

Seem to recall he doubled his wages at the time and we'd offered one year and, I believe, BCFC gave him three years.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Did he ever play for Egypt in the same 11 as Salah?

On more than one occasion.

They both started for Egypt in the 2-1 friendly defeat against Chile on February 6 2013, played in Madrid (at the Vicente Calderon Stadium, appropriately enough) - Chile vs. Egypt 2 - 1

Salah scored Egypt's goal in the 88th minute, although El-Abd had been subbed off by that stage.

They also both played the whole match of the World Cup qualifier against Guinea on September 10 2013 when Egypt won 4-2. Both scored: Salah for Egypt and El-Abd for Guinea! - Egypt vs. Guinea 4 - 2

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here