Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
https://twitter.com/bbaschuk/status/1021869965539008518?s=19

Hopefully this link works!

This guy seems to know a thing or two about the WTO and how the WTO works. Seems those that say if there is no deal we will easily revert to WTO rules are really talking a load of bollocks! It could be years before it is resolved.

Now I also expect all you brexiteers to start shouting about remoaners and we are leaving, we won etc etc. Please don't because it just makes you appear even more stupid! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Here's something to keep you amused till we Leave.Do try to keep quiet,you're distracting the grown-ups.

dopey.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Well yet another jpeg with no source is definitely more believable to the really gullible than a Twitter post with a link to the legislation in question :facepalm:

Do you believe this one?It has a tick,so must be true!:lolol:

crooks.png

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When one thinks back to this time 6 years ago, the London Olympic Games were 2 days away, Britain felt truly GREAT. The world looked at London with admiration and gratitude. The nation felt united, proud, welcoming. As it began the world looked on as we welcomed nations in, hosted the best games for decades and revealed an Olympic park that has sustained a true legacy. People were spending, people were smiling, people were giving up their time to be a part of it.

We made Britian great. GREAT Britain.

Look at us now. Neighbour against neighbour, quibbling, quarralling. Emboldened right wingers taking to the streets in support of low life criminals like Robinson. People shouting at people with foreign accents on public transport. Nobody is spending, industry and minds are fleeing the UK. The fragile but steady peace made with our Irish neighbours, in peril. Borders are being talked about again. The Union in danger of crumbling. The world looking at London as a place that created a fractured nation, a place that turned itself into an international joke. Nobody has a clue where Brexit is taking us but we know it's bad. The world knows it's bad. Food and medical shortages a possibility. Think about that...food shortages. Food shortages in the UK, in 2018. Food shortages.

To the nations we have let down, we apologise. To the foreigners that once felt welcomed, once felt sanctuary, we apologise. To the people who voted Leave...we apologise. We apologise that we didn't make a strong enouogh case for staying, we apologise that we weren't able to help you see the disaster ahead in time, we apologise to your children and Grandchildren. We let you down, we didn't help you in time.

What have we done to this once great nation? We broke Britian. BROKEN Britain.

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
When one thinks back to this time 6 years ago, the London Olympic Games were 2 days away, Britain felt truly GREAT. The world looked at London with admiration and gratitude. The nation felt united, proud, welcoming. As it began the world looked on as we welcomed nations in, hosted the best games for decades and revealed an Olympic park that has sustained a true legacy. People were spending, people were smiling, people were giving up their time to be a part of it.

Look at us now. Neighbour against neighbour, quibbling, quarralling. Emboldened right wingers taking to the streets in support of low life criminals like Robinson. People shouting at people with foreign accents on public transport. Nobody is spending, industry and minds are fleeing the UK. The fragile but steady peace made with our Irish neighbours, in peril. Borders are being talked about again. The Union in danger of crumbling. The world looking at London as a place that created a fractured nation, a place that turned itself into an international joke. Nobody has a clue where Brexit is taking us but we know it's bad. The world knows it's bad. Food and medical shortages a possibility. Think about that...food shortages. Food shortages in the UK, in 2018. Food shortages.

To the nations we have let down, we apologise. To the foreigners that once felt welcomed, once felt sanctuary, we apologise. To the people who voted Leave...we apologise. We apologise that we didn't make a strong enouogh case for staying, we apologise that we weren't able to help you see the disaster ahead in time, we apologise to your children and Grandchildren. We let you down, we didn't help you in time.

Now come on. It's not that bad. And even if it were there's a man out there who can save us. Boris of course! And here's his dad giving him a ringing vote of confidence:

“A man who’s been Brackenbury Scholar at Balliol [College] can surely handle being PM,” Stanley Johnson told the Radio Times.

(My dad thought I was good enough to play cricket for England but I was crap too.)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

View attachment 99113

Fined for late or inaccurate reporting on the 2017 GE, as opposed to massively overspending on the Referendum campaign. Totally different votes and totally different breaches, this one is like filing a late tax return.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Fined for late or inaccurate reporting on the 2017 GE, as opposed to massively overspending on the Referendum campaign. Totally different votes and totally different breaches, this one is like filing a late tax return.

Ah,so a bit like tax evasion instead of tax avoidance?Just a little bit naughty,so doesn't matter at all?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ah,so a bit like tax evasion instead of tax avoidance?Just a little bit naughty,so doesn't matter at all?

No, more like filing a late tax return than evasion, and totally irrelevant to the referendum, it was a different vote. For tax avoidance see Aaron Banks, Rees-Mogg, Farage, and others with off shore accounts.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No, more like filing a late tax return than evasion, and totally irrelevant to the referendum, it was a different vote. For tax avoidance see Aaron Banks, Rees-Mogg, Farage, and others with off shore accounts.

I think Soros could teach all of those named a thing or two,and he certainly has had a lot to do with the referendum,even though he is not British.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think Soros could teach all of those named a thing or two,and he certainly has had a lot to do with the referendum,even though he is not British.

He might be involved in the campaign to hold another referendum, but I don't think he funded any part of the original one.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

View attachment 99113

No, because like all your posts, it's just a f***ing picture, not a tweet (and, before you start again, whether it's a png or jpeg makes no difference). How many times have I tried to explain this to you. It's a picture of your screen and therefor can be edited to anything you like and doesn't give the SOURCE of whatever it is you are trying to communicate.

Then, on your next post you have the gall to talk about distracting grown-ups ? Most 6 year olds can embed a tweet or a link to some source material.

No matter how many :facepalm:s I put at the end of this, it still feels insufficient.

Still, you're making a great job of dispelling the myth that leave voters are stupid :lolol:

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No, because like all your posts, it's just a f***ing picture, not a tweet (and, before you start again, whether it's a png or jpeg makes no difference). How many times have I tried to explain this to you. It's a picture of your screen and therefor can be edited to anything you like and doesn't give the SOURCE of whatever it is you are trying to communicate.

Then, on your next post you have the gall to talk about distracting grown-ups ? Most 6 year olds can embed a tweet or a link to some source material.

No matter how many :facepalm:s I put at the end of this, it still feels insufficient.

Still, you're making a great job of dispelling the myth that leave voters are stupid :lolol:

Look,I know you're at least a crust short of a sandwich,and memory-less at your age is a worrying thing,but I have already told you my reasons for not posting links so find something else to whine about.I'm sure anyone who boasts about having a 'private income' will have a minimum-wage house slave to look on Google for them if they're too lazy.Don't talk to me about gall you pompous prick-you have more than enough for all of us.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Look,I know you're at least a crust short of a sandwich,and memory-less at your age is a worrying thing,but I have already told you my reasons for not posting links so find something else to whine about.I'm sure anyone who boasts about having a 'private income' will have a minimum-wage house slave to look on Google for them if they're too lazy.Don't talk to me about gall you pompous prick-you have more than enough for all of us.

Oh No You Haven't

35-gaiety-panto_90523219-390x285.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

[MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] is a good egg, with a private salary, I reckon his house-slave is paid at least the living wage.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I see 'Bad Boy of Brexit' Arron Banks has been making ABSOLUTELY ABOVE BOARD payments to African ministers.

It can't be true its just the London elite having a go at the peoples hero.....

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

But, but, butm soon,,,,,,,,,,We are going to soon have Blue passports. LETS MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here