Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ali Jahanbakhsh

He better smile when he holds the shirt up .

Nothing more off putting than a player looking miserable holding the stripes

Sent long distance using two tin cans and a length of string

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
Take a look at our list of signings so far, include this guy and pinch yourself.

Compared to Palarse in their efforts, suffering from lack of funds, we are absolutely creaming it. :)

Palarse:
In: Vicente Guaita 31, free transfer
Seven departures for no money and with the prospect of loosing Wilfried Zaha, they are in deep dooda. lol

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have nothing new to add to this thread but since I have been part of the Calleri, Pritchard, Owen, Kanchelskis etc madnesses I want to make history as well. Btw, has Mark McGammon find his way back from Turf Moor?

Talking about ''Turf Moor''

Does anyone else think when they see that Burnley have signed no one that complacency may have set in with their ''over achieving'' last season and might thy regret it ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Some fantastic Ali chants/songs on this thread

But you know it’s just going to be

Oh Ali Ali

Ali Ali Ali Ali Jack en back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A nice early announcement today please.

Let's not drag this one out all day and evening.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've no idea who this is, but there might be something in it.

https://twitter.com/JustinBlundell1/status/1021854069659459585

[tweet]1021854069659459585[/tweet]

Finalised and announced tomorrow :albion:

*** The return of Sheebo in the know ****

He’s signed lads and lasses. Announcement tomorrow - prob late morning or early afternoon. Impeccable sources i’m so lucky to have. I know this is news to many of you and not many saw this coming. If he signs tomorrow remember who broke this news.
Thanks. #sheeboitk #writeagain

TSB beat you to it, Sheebo.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Graeme Smith to Ali Jahanbakhsh. What a journey.

I was reminded of both Graeme Smith and Liam Dickinson whilst at Kingsmeadow/Cherry Red Stadium on Saturday. Last time I was there to watch a football match was the pre-season friendly that featured both of those new signings. I was pretty buoyed by both of those signings as I recall (before the match anyway)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
TSB beat you to it, Sheebo.

That little scamp! [MENTION=267]TSB[/MENTION] thinks he’s ITK but he’s just a poor mans wedgee like [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] #writeagain

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I Unfortunately they have contributed nothing to this story and have been well off the pace and missed yesterdays wonderful circus tracking flight paths and identifying secret locations. Even with the piece of info regarding the fee being wide of the mark they haven’t reported the price it.

Really ?

- they reported interest from club in signing player on a Friday night - after pre WC interest that they had also reported.
- they reported a Dutch source late on Friday who said he was going to sign for Albion not Leicester.
- they continued to confirm the info over the weekend.
-they reported yesterday, it was still on track and he was likely to sign within 24/48 hours
- they’ve reported that the fee contrary to other reporting is in the 15-20m
range

They’ve tweeted out all this info via their reporters and published it online for free.

What more were you expecting ? -
I loved the astonishing plane stuff like anyone but at end of day - I’m an albion obsessive - it didn’t actually add anything to story but indicate that the transfer was close , but that had already been reported. (By the Argus and Dutch papers etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here