Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any news on the new kits?

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Just seems like the shirt is designed too much with the players in mind. There are far more fat blokes in the stands wearing them, so surely some more consideration should be given to the average beer drinking, pie eating supporter that has to squeeze in to these skimpy pieces of nylon?

Cyclists dont worry in that disgusting lycra stuff

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Something like this, but blue?

eintracht-frankfurt-16-17-home-kit-3.jpg

Sadly it comes with an iron on sponsors logo

image.jpeg

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So it's the England and USA kit, with appropriate stripes added to make it relevant to us.
Worth pointing out is also has 2 sleeves, a hole to put your head through.

So does Barbers Mustard pullover, maybe we should wear that.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Ok, it's ridiculous prediction time.

So, last season's VOLT number sold like hotcakes compared to the perfectly ok red third kit. I'm sure the club will want to replicate that success. Nike's teamwear options this year are pretty drab. We won't get another volt shirt - that'd be pretty cynical. The red didn't sell too well, so they probably won't go for that again. We could get a bespoke away shirt like Blackburn did last season.. but I'm not hopeful. The easiest way for the club to make a ton of cash will be to go for the model which works. BRIGHT = GOOD.

So, I will put all of my chips on the table. I will show my hand. Ladies and gentlemen, this season's away kit will be... PINK

(If i get this right I want a biscuit)

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 389

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford

So, last season's VOLT number sold like hotcakes compared to the perfectly ok red third kit. I'm sure the club will want to replicate that success. Nike's teamwear options this year are pretty drab. We won't get another volt shirt - that'd be pretty cynical. The red didn't sell too well, so they probably won't go for that again. We could get a bespoke away shirt like Blackburn did last season.. but I'm not hopeful. The easiest way for the club to make a ton of cash will be to go for the model which works. BRIGHT = GOOD.

So, I will put all of my chips on the table. I will show my hand. Ladies and gentlemen, this season's away kit will be... PINK

I'd actually quite like that!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

I love that shirt and would happily buy and wear it continuously

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

I'd buy that. The kid would want it too

Alan Cundle

May 22, 2008
Brighton
Has there been any 'fan consultation' on the new design? You'd think there would be for such an important marketing decision. If so , who is on these fan groups?!? and if not, why not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here