Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace supposedly make derisory bid for Dunk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Just stay on this thread. There's more of them on here than their own terrible poorly run utter tripe forum.

More on here than they had in their stadium near the end of the season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Uncle Tony will find him another boat sheboy.

Lol, yeah of course that's the reason he's staying. Nothing to do with us getting our first choice in Tomkins.

Oh Sheebo, you do make us laugh over on the BBS. Believing that Murray coming back to you gives you some sort of revenge over us :rotlf: We are getting BENTEKE mate! BENTEKE!!!!!!!!

Nibble nibble nibble :lol:

The funniest thing is you really don't get what I do, yet are silly enough to put stuff on the BBS to say 'look at this deluded BHA fan' - that's the best part :thumbsup:

And the fact you talk about posters on here in the bbs :ffsparr:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What you've failed to explain is that more than half of those 42 appearances were as a substitute.

He'll score between 15-20, wait and see.
Couldn't do 90 minutes or just not good enough?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Lol, yeah of course that's the reason he's staying. Nothing to do with us getting our first choice in Tomkins.

Oh Sheebo, you do make us laugh over on the BBS. Believing that Murray coming back to you gives you some sort of revenge over us :rotlf: We are getting BENTEKE mate! BENTEKE!!!!!!!!

All them scouts watching Dunk week after week and even the dad dancing shagger himself yet he wasn't really a target :lol:

And you're telling me your fans aren't bothered about Muzza resigning? I could post countless tweets etc to you but I think we both know I'm right? Revenge? Well it's quite irritating for you lot isn't it... Well those that have the balls to admit it. Don't worry, every goal he scores won't make u feel a bit sick - it won't mean anything - keep telling yourselves that :lol: :facepalm:

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
All them scouts watching Dunk week after week and even the dad dancing shagger himself yet he wasn't really a target :lol:

And you're telling me your fans aren't bothered about Muzza resigning? I could post countless tweets etc to you but I think we both know I'm right? Revenge? Well it's quite irritating for you lot isn't it... Well those that have the balls to admit it. Don't worry, every goal he scores won't make u feel a bit sick - it won't mean anything - keep telling yourselves that :lol: :facepalm:

Muzza is still a Palace hero and always will be. He loved his time with us, had a real rapport with the fans. The same can't be said about Albion where you lot once booed him away at Brentford :tosser:

I can assure you that it won't make me sick when he scores for you, we all know you're gonna end up in the playoffs again and then bottle it in the semi! :wave:

Meanwhile you have to watch as Palace sign quality like Benteke, Townsend and Mandada. Top 8-10 is a realistic goal now.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Muzza is still a Palace hero and always will be. He loved his time with us, had a real rapport with the fans. The same can't be said about Albion where you lot once booed him away at Brentford :tosser:

I can assure you that it won't make me sick when he scores for you, we all know you're gonna end up in the playoffs again and then bottle it in the semi! :wave:

Meanwhile you have to watch as Palace sign quality like Benteke, Townsend and Mandada. Top 8-10 is a realistic goal now.

Quit your gloating & pointing the finger. Were you at Brentford? I was. It wasn't us 'lot' but a small group of about a dozen people giving him abuse.
It wasn't right, but don't pretend you know everything about Brighton fans, because you don't.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What you've failed to explain is that more than half of those 42 appearances were as a substitute.

He'll score between 15-20, wait and see.

FAO mods - can we get this one a Nigel avator thingy? His is offensive & it's unfair that he misses out on one :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

It's ok, you're upset. We get that. We've been there. Log off and go on the bbs - there's enough posts in there showing their dismay I'm sure. Muzza is back in the real stripes where he first was. I know it hurts, but it's happened. Go and have a lie down...

As for those players - all good signings I'm sure (like Adebayor was too) but it doesn't really mean much to anyone who knows the truth about 2010 and the 2xcheats - means nothing whatever you do. Even if you'd won the reserve cup, (like you would've if our boy hadn't banged in that goal for the ten men), it would've been tainted. You can't win...

Now scuttle back to the bbs and quote this :thumbsup: #fameatlast

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's been banned Sheebo.

Oh brilliant :lol:

About time they got rid of these trolls on here :)

I find it hilarious that they don't get the majority of my posts to them are a wind up with an element of truth - and post them on the bbs as if I'm deluded :lol: Dougle is the best as he's a genuine poster who's deluded :lol:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Top 8-10 is a realistic goal now.

In case anyone missed this in the general arguing stuff.

1. Your manager is Alan Pardew.
2. You are Crystal Palace.
3. See #1.
4. "Top 8-10" if you mean you'll finish minus 2 then even though it's impossible it's more likely than a top ten finish.
5. See #2 LOL
6. Miraculously finish top ten and NOBODY would care. Because #2 and #1.
7. Speak to fans of other clubs. See #5.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh brilliant :lol:

About time they got rid of these trolls on here :)

I find it hilarious that they don't get the majority of my posts to them are a wind up with an element of truth - and post them on the bbs as if I'm deluded :lol: Dougle is the best as he's a genuine poster who's deluded :lol:

He's a she. Don't be fooled by the Dougie username.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's a she. Don't be fooled by the Dougie.

Oh yes sorry I think someone had said that before. Well she's the most deluded of all - about time she got a ban!

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014

We've just signed a French International goalkeeper that many consider to be not far off the quality of Lloris, a capable centre back in Tomkins and an England international winger in Townsend. If we also get Benteke, which it looks like, then why on earth would you believe we are not capable of a top 10 finish? We finished 10th in the 2014/15 with a weaker squad to the one we have now.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
We've just signed a French International goalkeeper that many consider to be not far off the quality of Lloris, a capable centre back in Tomkins and an England international winger in Townsend. If we also get Benteke, which it looks like, then why on earth would you believe we are not capable of a top 10 finish? We finished 10th in the 2014/15 with a weaker squad to the one we have now.

Palace - Against modern football....Honest...oh unless its US spunking 30+ million on an Anfiled FLOP!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here