Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Morteza Pouraliganji

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
By the way, Morteza can also play in midfield.

Sing him up, Tony !

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Of course, this could be out there so that Reading understand that we don't need to pay silly money for a Central Defender.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Any more of this and we could be fielding a whole team of world cup finalists.

Will CH have to reconsider his golden rule of no subs before the 75th minute to ensure everyone is happy with the amount of game time they are getting.

As if things couldn't get any more exciting

Anymore of this and instead of shouting "WHO?" as the opposition team are read out, I'll be shouting it at ours :lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I assume the obvious buy one get one free joke has been done already. If not Is there a bogof on Iranians at the moment?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Never heard of him but does seem to make a lot of sense. Saves spending millions on a transfer fee, looks a very solid player.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Can I just say how nice it is to have Iranian fans on here to give us some insight and tips on potential signings. Long may you be Albion supporters, I hope you are all planning a visit to the Amex soon.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Can I just say how nice it is to have Iranian fans on here to give us some insight and tips on potential signings. Long may you be Albion supporters, I hope you are all planning a visit to the Amex soon.

Certainly makes a change to have well-written, informed and intelligent football talk in here

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Obviously biased because i'm Iranian, but he is the real deal. One of the most reliable and intelligent center backs for us, and our team was known for its strong defense. Starting him in the world cup was a no-brainer and he impressed a number of pundits. The icing on the cake? He is a free pickup, and has the same agent as Jahanbaksh. Would definitely add some great depth to Brighton's back line.

Thank you for that... sounds like this one really has legs... fingers crossed...

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here