Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No doubt Redknapp and Davies will bemoan their lack of players. Same old BS excuses. Holloway's current situation reminds me of when he was Leicester manager. Millwall are a sinking shit.

You're right. They played an interview with 'Arry on BBC Sussex for some reason and he essentially said that the only reason they've not been winning is because Austin's been out. That's it. Nothing to do with him obviously.
Haven't heard Davies but I wouldn't be surprised if he said exactly the same thing about Andy Reid's absence.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
You're right. They played an interview with 'Arry on BBC Sussex for some reason and he essentially said that the only reason they've not been winning is because Austin's been out. That's it. Nothing to do with him obviously.
Haven't heard Davies but I wouldn't be surprised if he said exactly the same thing about Andy Reid's absence.

Nottingham Forest boss Billy Davies: "The fact that we are still in the top six with so many players out tells you how well the team has done so far this season.

"We are now relying on our under-21 coach, Jonathan Greening, to play in midfield, and that tells you exactly what our position is.

"There are 13 games to go and I have said all along there will be twists and turns. Until it is mathematically impossible, then anything is possible. We will continue to be positive."

#Pray4Forest :cry:

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Davies must be down to his last six fit strikers.

Is Henderson actually injured, or just preoccupied with his court case, by the way?

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Nottingham Forest boss Billy Davies:
"We are now relying on our under-21 coach, Jonathan Greening, to play in midfield, and that tells you exactly what our position is.

#Pray4Forest :cry:

*snigger*
Perhaps instead of building a team of strikers, he might have added some depth to their midfield.

How do these bell ends get away with moaning about a few injuries, when they have forty players in their squads?!
We have just over twenty and every single one has been out with injury at one point this year, except for Upson.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Lansbury, Vaughan, Reid, Cohen, Hobbs, Collins, Henderson... Similar to what we had for 8 weeks!

Apart from the fact that their squad cost a fair whack more. There's some teams I'll enjoy witness slipping up. Reading and QPR, and also Forest: wouldn't it be delicious if it was all in the balance on the last game of the season for that final play-off spot?

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
Was at the match yesterday. Mental. Adkins/nobody seemed to have any idea how to change tactics to play against 10 then 9 then 8 men. We just crossed ball after ball onto the heads of their massive back 4 who were lined up on the edge of the 6 yard box. Yeovil should have been down to 7 after a clear second yellow which the ref held back from giving too.

I'd imagine we'll turn up with a different starting XI to the Amex. If we don't then Adkins really should take a look at himself.

I'll be in the 1901 area, crying and drunk. See you there.

Plake

Unregistered User
Nov 7, 2009
Brighton seafront
It's all about the good guys - Rosler, Oscar, Dyche and Pearson.
Redknapp, Adkins, Davies and McClaren will hopefully all fall by the wayside as this season rumbles slowly towards its conclusion.

Still no Wayne Bridge for Reading.

Obita, an academy lad who normally plays LW, has been doing a surprisingly good job at LB. One of the few positives from this season actually. I'd expect him to be very good indeed once he's had some more experience there. One to watch.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
It's not a bad day, all in all, when I think of managers I have a particular dislike for.

-Redknapp's expensive promotion chasers fail to beat Leeds at home

-Holloway loses to a by all accounts dodgy penalty, and to us

-Adkins' side fail to beat eight men

-Pardew's stupidity finally catches up with him even when his team win

-Billy Davies sees Forest thrashed at home by Wigan.

Tremendous stuff.

A good day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here