Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you don't like ridiculous overreactions and theories from football 'experts'

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
About how we should proceed in trying to get promoted from the Championship, probably best to steer clear of this message board in the next couple of days. Were loose.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
and the BBC Sussex phone in. That's always full of GENIUS theories.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
I suppose the difference with twitter tonight are all the 'enlightened' comments about our players and some of the personal abuse being thrown at those that disagree!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Ive just retweeted a dozen or so on Twitter giving abuse to the players tonight.

Also 1 tweet saying that Brezovan shouldnt be alive - some of our support tonight has been shameful. By all means say players are poor, have had bad games, made a lot of mistakes, but giving abuse and saying they shouldnt be alive is an absolute joke. Obika got the same treatment on Saturday.

That doesnt include the abuse I and other fans on here have got from other "fans" this evening either - shameful.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
Ive just retweeted a dozen or so on Twitter giving abuse to the players tonight.

Also 1 tweet saying that Brezovan shouldnt be alive - some of our support tonight has been shameful. By all means say players are poor, have had bad games, made a lot of mistakes, but giving abuse and saying they shouldnt be alive is an absolute joke. Obika got the same treatment on Saturday.

That doesnt include the abuse I and other fans on here have got from other "fans" this evening either - shameful.

Sorry, I was wrong, it's the same on here tonight!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

That's why I've never liked twitter. It seems a perfect platform for self important idiots to overreact and rant about something they know nothing about. When people were criticizing Lopez on here after Saturday I was in disbelief and I can only imagine twitter is ten times worse.

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
Sorry, I didn't mean this thread. Just to clear that up. Hawk is absolutely correct, frankly some of the twitter comments are embarrassing

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
To be honest, players should be banned from using twitter or at least make sure they only share their account with close friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here