Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has anyone ever done better with less talent than Vinnie Jones?

swd40

Mar 22, 2006
Richard Keys has done alright despite knowing absolutely NOTHING about football whatsoever. The clueless gimp was touting Hoddle for the England manager's job the other day.

Oh and he's an odious scumbag too. How he has managed to steal a living talking about football on tv for YEARS is beyond me. The hairy ****.

Corrected that for you.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Robbie Williams
I am amazed that it has taken this long for this odious w@nker to appear. One of his 'songs' just happens to be the music on hold for Virgin Media. As if being pissed off about having no broadband isn't enough-they actually have this tw@t burning your eardrums while waiting for another clueless customer service person.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Jealous much?

Not at all, I hadn't mentioned him since October last year, he's irrelevant now that he has no room for new tattoos and he's just down to advertising watches. Obviously you are, and will always be, a fanboy.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Tim Lovejoy
Vanessa Feltz
Claudia Winkleman
Russell Howard
Ross Noble
Dara O'Brien

Last edited:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Russell Howard
Ross Noble

**** me, please preach these two but add Michael Mcintyre. Both are very simplistic 'comedians' who if you literally said word by word their 'jokes' in monotonous voices, you would not be laughing. INSTEAD you SHOULD use a wide VOCAL RANGE. Jerk around making really POPULIST JOKES and make it look like you have REALLY GOOD political insight.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
**** me, please preach these two but add Michael Mcintyre. Both are very simplistic 'comedians' who if you literally said word by word their 'jokes' in monotonous voices, you would not be laughing. INSTEAD you SHOULD use a wide VOCAL RANGE. Jerk around making really POPULIST JOKES and make it look like you have REALLY GOOD political insight.

I don't mind MM. He has just run out of material. I saw him about 15 years ago on a bill with Jim Jeffries. He had one little bit about "everyday stuff" and the rest was genuinely hilarious filth that made JJ look like a kids entertainer.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Keith Chegwin. I can recall him even admitting his lack of talent in a magazine article back in the day; I forget which one.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Keith Chegwin. I can recall him even admitting his lack of talent in a magazine article back in the day; I forget which one.

vinnie jones has never done the balloon dance on telly so for that reason cheggers beats him in this category....imho

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here