Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It depends how you value your time. At 13,000 views (this thread) if I've managed to influence a few people to take a closer look and wake up to the whole ridiculous event that is 9/11, I think it would have been worth while.
You your self have made 5,160 posts on a football forum in 2 and a half years. Do you think it's time well spent ?

With the job I do, it comes in handy.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If people are at least polite to me i will give my view but i draw the line where rudeness is concerned. Knocking ones grammar is sheer ignorance, Something yourself and many others on here are guilty of.
I don't think I have knocked your grammar at all. Feel free to quote me doing so and I will stand corrected but it is not something I generally do. I do recall you mocking a auto-correct mistake of mine early on, this I presume you would also consider this ignorance.

Up until you calling me a sheeple etc I also believe I was also polite to you. Again feel free to quote me with a post number.

I think this thread is very telling as to why you have been so confused by what you encounter online.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Lord! I have seen the light. Megazone's words have ripped the scales from my eyes and I now see the folly of my ways. Can't you see it brothers? Can't you see The Truth? We are wasting our time with this wasteful discussion we should just sit in a bubble of our own ignorance and not communicate with anyone else.

For the record I have found Colinz input into this thread quite enlightening and think he shows up some interesting anomalies.

One thing I know about humans is that we don't do things without getting anything out of them. This means that we are all getting something worthwhile out of this thread (including Megazone, despite his arrogant sneering). Do any of us expect to change anyone else's mind? I doubt it but then I also doubt that that is what any of us are here for.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
IM Back Knob Head !!!!!! many different aliases , i can be who i like from where i like :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: hhahhahahahhahahahahhah

You think I didn't know it was you when I approved your first post last night? :facepalm:

You're trolling the Board - please stop.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
IM Back Knob Head !!!!!! many different aliases , i can be who i like from where i like :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: hhahhahahahhahahahahhah
I think you have filled everyone, noone well ever know its you, you sneaky bar steward.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think you have filled everyone, noone well ever know its you, you sneaky bar steward.

Or even fooled everyone :) damn auto correct.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
hello knob head moderator !! why would you ban me for a few harmless banter comments???? could it be that you are a pathetic little cock on a power moderator power trip. let me tell you this , i'm a boomerang and will keep coming back to your silly and pathetic page as and when i choose :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: ****.

Fill yer boots you odd person. I'm not a mod, but carry on. Weirdo.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Lord! I have seen the light. Megazone's words have ripped the scales from my eyes and I now see the folly of my ways. Can't you see it brothers? Can't you see The Truth? We are wasting our time with this wasteful discussion we should just sit in a bubble of our own ignorance and not communicate with anyone else.

For the record I have found Colinz input into this thread quite enlightening and think he shows up some interesting anomalies.

One thing I know about humans is that we don't do things without getting anything out of them. This means that we are all getting something worthwhile out of this thread (including Megazone, despite his arrogant sneering). Do any of us expect to change anyone else's mind? I doubt it but then I also doubt that that is what any of us are here for.

And even if you disagree with someone, their take on something can high light something you may need to re visit.

If it was a video made before the event, as you suggest, you wouldn't accidentally make imagery of the nose popping out the other side. There's no logic to your argument.

In this video (from 12 minutes and 30 seconds) Ace Baker describes how the mistake with the 'Nose out' happened. The footage was both part pre fabricated and part Live.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
So why approve it? Do you know what his main account is too?

I approved it (and the other two), in the forlorn hope that he'd behave (I'd previously banned another two of his accounts before the posts made the big board). If he fails to heed the "please don't troll the board" request, he'll be banned again, and I will not approve any posts from any new account he decides to create, and thus none of the posts will be seen. :shrug:

Yes, I know what his main account is.

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
The Americans have though . A few times .

Don't be fooled, it was a cunning ruse by the French to own the moon.
When the Americans landed they planted the Stars and Stripes, as there is no atmosphere to protect from ultra violet
degradation, the flag has now bleached white which by the law of flags makes it French.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Don't be fooled, it was a cunning ruse by the French to own the moon.
When the Americans landed they planted the Stars and Stripes, as there is no atmosphere to protect from ultra violet
degradation, the flag has now bleached white which by the law of flags makes it French.

:clap:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Please explain ?

I wasn't going to bother as I thought it was obvious. The fact that you misinterpreted speaks volumes about you.

My explanation is that in my opinion you are so keen on disproving the common view held on something that you are prepared to follow any alternative that goes against it.

On another post you seem to believe that your input has been enlightening people. Whereas I believe you are doing the opposite.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The Spacing of the steel perimetre columns were a metre apart, towards the upper levels they were closer to 2 foot. Then every 4 metres there is poured concrete flooring about 4inches thick, plus all the flooring trusses.
To say that an aeroplane of hollow aluminium can fly through all this (twice according to you) acting as a band saw, over several floors without deceleration is absurd.
I can't see evidence that an intact plane nose actually went through the building. Maybe a passport did, it's a fair bit smaller, but I can't see an intact plane nose going through.

Why are you so frightened at confronting the evidence ?
That's a strange thing to say. I do look at the evidence, it's the CTs that refuse to answer questions put to them on this thread.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here