Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle MATCH REPORT

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Another :thumbsup: from me. I've always preferred these to Naylor's, in part because the analysis is more personal (rather than statistical) and definitely because [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] is a much better writer (this is not to denigrate Naylor's analysis which is pretty fair). Now we've got the exposure of the PL, however, there will be more rival accounts of our games, but it seems as though [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] is taking up the challenge admirably.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Not wishing to blow smoke up your bottom [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION], but these match reports are getting better and better, whatever the result. Really loving your work.

Another :thumbsup: from me. I've always preferred these to Naylor's, in part because the analysis is more personal (rather than statistical) and definitely because [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] is a much better writer (this is not to denigrate Naylor's analysis which is pretty fair). Now we've got the exposure of the PL, however, there will be more rival accounts of our games, but it seems as though [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION] is taking up the challenge admirably.

Kind words.

thanks all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here